A Conversation for The h2g2 Community Consortium

Thanks for maintaining the fish supplies.

Post 1

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

I, for one, am grateful that h2g2 has people who have the thought knowledge and ability to do something to maintain h2g2 as a viable site.

If there is anything I can do, just point me in the right direction to smiley - biro up.

smiley - ok

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 2

Vip

Just keep on writing, MMF, keep on talking and keep on being you. We are still here, and we are still keeping h2g2 alive. As long as we do that we will either have a new, enthusiastic owner, or (hopefully) own ourselves.

May h2g2 never slip between the cracks! smiley - bubbly

smiley - fairy

Post 3

minorvogonpoet

Please count me in as a supporter.

I have enjoyed hanging out on h2g2. The quality of some of the writing is impressive, and everyone is friendly. smiley - applause

I'm not sure what I can do- my grasp of GuideML is limited. Still, I expect to be around to lend a hand if necessary.

Provider of smiley - tea and smiley - cake perhaps.

Post 4

Vip

You and 2legs can have joint smiley - tea and smiley - cake duties. smiley - winkeye

smiley - fairy

Post 5

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

I am not a writer, but I am a reader !!
And I promise to keep the cookie jar full to the brim .. .smiley - bubbly . .. ...

Post 6

Shirps

Send a link to this website to the PM (actually anybody who has any 'standing' in the country, including multimillionaires could have a round robin email), explaining the benefits of keeping it open - age, loneliness, companionship, education, etc. ??

Or has this already been done?

Post 7

Vip

We're considering it, but at the moment we kind of want to know who is going to be taking the site over first. smiley - smiley

smiley - fairy

Post 8

Shirps

Ah! I'm sorry, I thought there was a problem with finding someone to take it over - hence my mail. Fingers crossed then.

Post 9

Vip

Ah. No, if all else fails, we'll do it. smiley - biggrin

smiley - fairy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The h2g2 Community Consortium

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more