This is the Message Centre for Post Team

my entry

Post 1

big_dave_2004

Is anyone around going to look at my entry on Kate Beckinsale or Bourne, Lincolnshire?smiley - biggrinsmiley - erm

my entry

Post 2

Post Team

Yes... I'm here.

Did you want them considered for publication? If so, could you let us know the 'A' numbers or submit them to us via the article submission form at the Post Office. smiley - cheers

shazz smiley - thepost

my entry

Post 3

big_dave_2004

Ok, A3052270, is Bourne, Lincolnshire. I've put down everything there is to know. Theres another article which I've nearly finished. smiley - winkeye

my entry

Post 4

big_dave_2004

A8753736, this information is on Kate Beckinsale. The information is up-to-date. smiley - winkeye

my entry

Post 5

Post Team

I see that it is currently in Peer Review. Did you want it appear in smiley - thepost or would you rather wait and see if it is accepted into the Guide itself?

I suggest a little 'bump' to encourage it to the top of the list may help as it has been there for some time.

shazz smiley - thepost

my entry

Post 6

Post Team

Another one which looks suitable for the Edited Guide.

I don't mind at all if you prefer them to appear in smiley - thepost - and you have the added bonus that, if you like, you can send one or two photographs of local landmarks for inclusion in the first article. smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - thepost

my entry

Post 7

big_dave_2004

I think A3052270 is just about finished (I've been doing it since 2004), and I don't think there is anything else that needs putting in.smiley - smiley

my entry

Post 8

big_dave_2004

How can I send the pictures?smiley - erm Do I put it in the article?

my entry

Post 9

big_dave_2004

I'm going to be off h2g2 until the morning.smiley - winkeye

my entry

Post 10

Post Team

Pictures need to be photographs which you have taken and would give permission to be used on this site. You would need to email them to us separately and we would then choose appropriate ones to include in the entry.

Let us know what you decide - the deadline for the upcoming issue has passed but we'd be pleased to feature either of your items in a future edition. smiley - ok

shazz smiley - thepost

my entry

Post 11

big_dave_2004

However, I've had abit of time to look through the Kate Beckinsale article. It looks like I've got to add something else, so it may need a little more time. smiley - winkeye

my entry

Post 12

big_dave_2004

I've added some other information I needed, for the Kate Beckinsale article. Hopefully, nothing else is needed.smiley - smiley

my entry

Post 13

big_dave_2004

how often do we get replies? smiley - ermsmiley - yawn

my entry

Post 14

Post Team

Well, seeing as we are volunteers and work in our spare time we can never guarantee instant answers but only reply when logged in to The Post Team account or h2g2. Odd as it may seem we do have other lives outside the world of h2g2. smiley - winkeye

Your submissions are now earmarked for inclusion in a future edition and we have also received the photographs, thank you. smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - thepost

my entry

Post 15

big_dave_2004

Are there any plans on putting my Bourne entry or my Kate Beckinsale entry in the recommendation list? smiley - huhsmiley - erm

my entry

Post 16

Skankyrich [?]

Dave, as your article was only submitted last week, you'd have just missed the last issue. I only do the regular columnists, but I would imagine it's being queued for the next issue, which comes out on Thursday.

*waits to be corrected* smiley - smiley

my entry

Post 17

Post Team

Bourne will appear this week, Dave. As I like to not have too many articles by one author in the same issue, we can use Kate Beckinsdale in the following edition, on 23rd February.smiley - smiley

my entry

Post 18

Skankyrich [?]

Bourne was still in Peer Review - I think you'll find it's been picked... or will have been soon...

my entry

Post 19

Post Team

So I noticed.smiley - erm Sorry, I was being a bit inobservant; I'd assumed that they'd both been removed.

I've replaced it on the list with Kate Beckinsdale...

EMRsmiley - thepost

my entry

Post 20

Post Team

But on the other hand, I've very wary of using Kate Beckinsdale. bourne, are you sure that you don't want to try to get it into the Edited Guide? It is better suited to the EG than to smiley - thepost.smiley - smiley

Why don't you think about it? Now that you've got one entry recommended, how difficult can it be to get the other one EG-ready?

EMRsmiley - thepost

Key: Complain about this post