This is the Message Centre for Post Team

Now, when was that deadline....

Post 41

GreeboTCat

~Greebo pauses for thought~ Maybe me was thinking of something else then...

Post 42

shazzPRME

Good to see you back Greebo smiley - winkeye
Finally people will know who won the poetry competition! LOL

shazzPRME smiley - magic

Post 43

GreeboTCat

~grin~... Hope they remember what it was about... ~hug Shazz cause she wubbles her so much~

Post 44

shazzPRME

*Finds smiley - donut in pocket for beautiful Greebs and huggles her back*

Your wonderful Amy the Ant gifs are now all sitting proudly at the top of your pages Greebs... including all your early ones before you started your Fun pages smiley - biggrin

UH... could you send me your email address so that I can put you on the Post mailing list?

shazzPRME smiley - magic

Post 45

Uncle Heavy [sic]

oh, right, ok.

[email removed by moderator]

i think, although it might not be working.

how do these article things work - where do i post them and stuff...and when is the deadline? And what did you want me to do again?

Post 46

Post Team

I see that your email has been moderated out!

The best thing to do is pop over to the Post Office, click on the shazz email link and send it to me directly smiley - smiley

Erm... I asked you to collate the info from the Ezboard... 'How the users survived' and possibly also write about all the h2g2 clubs/community pages which transferred there in the interim smiley - winkeye

If this is too much, please let me know!

Copy should be sent to me so that I can code and edit it (if neccessary) and get it put up prior to publication smiley - smiley

Th e deadline I will officially set as midnight gmt on a Tuesday... but earlier articles are always most welcome!

shazzPRME smiley - magic

Post 47

Uncle Heavy [sic]

Itll have to be in installments im afraid - theres a lot to do, and i have very little time atm. Im also going on holiday for a week on friday. but, ill do an introductory piece in time to the thing. I believ your email is on the ezboard so ill give it a go. OK?

Post 48

shazzPRME

Yep!
OK... that is fine smiley - winkeye
shazz smiley - magic

Post 49

Uncle Heavy [sic]

articles can be as big or small as you like, right?

Post 50

shazzPRME

Yep... although too much in any one direction is to be discouraged! LOL
shazzPRME smiley - magic

Post 51

Uncle Heavy [sic]

capische

Post 52

h2g2 Musicians Guild

Hey Shazz, can you possibly swing your glorious influence to help the Musicians Guild as well? It's a Community Page, and a few folks have requested a return of the membership graphic for their personal pages.

To get the graphic, go to my personal page. The link is to my pictures at the end of the description about me, and take the Musicians Guild section from there. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Post 53

shazzPRME

Hi there smiley - winkeye
You are in luck!!!
Because the Musicians Guild was a featured article in the Post, the Guild picture already has a blob number... I have it displayed on my page smiley - winkeye
Just do the usual smiley - winkeye

B820621... incase the link disappears! LOL
shazzPRME smiley - magic

Post 54

Post Team

Oops... that should, of course be:
PICTURE BLOB="B820621" / between the tags smiley - smiley

shazz smiley - magic

Post 55

Fragilis - h2g2 Cured My Tabular Obsession

Thanks for that. You do have the masthead graphic rather than the membership one, though. Again, check the link on my page for the membership graphic. It's a good bit smaller.

Sorry to be a pain! I will go and add the masthead graphic back now. If you can get the smaller membership graphic blobbed, I'll probably make both available so members can choose the one they want.

Post 56

shazzPRME

OK... I'll try, although 'blobbing' is suspended until next month to give the Towers a chance to catch up smiley - smiley

shazzPRME smiley - magic

Post 57

I completely understand. I have gone ahead and set up an instruction page so people can use the graphic we have. If we ever get the other one, I'll just add it in!

Thanks for the help. smiley - smiley

Post 58

shazzPRME

Maybe see if one of your members would write a little article about the Guild? That way I would have justification to request the gif to be blobbed? smiley - smiley

I know that I am actually a member, but I'm a bit pushed for time atm smiley - sadface

shazz smiley - magic

Post 59

I can't do it in time for this week's Post. But maybe next week?

Post 60

Post Team

Great smiley - winkeye
Maybe get a few quotes from members... I can nobble TM if you like!!!
LOL
shazzPRME smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post