Hmmmm... pi.

Post 5

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Me neither!!

So, okay, hi, what shall we talk about.

Hmmmm... pi.

Post 6

Peregrin

I've tried to memorize pi myself, but after twenty digits got a little bored. I then found out that nobody else has memorized past twenty digits, and so realised a wonderful mathematical trick: I pretend to know pi to fifteen million places, but when I'm reciting it I tell the first twenty from memory then the rest I just make up. Works every time. If you want to know more pi, try my own pi page... www.h2g2.com/A208522

Hmmmm... pi.

Post 7

*GASP* Me put cross in my name!! Me put cross in my name!!

*ahem.*

Excuse me.

Hmmmm... pi.

Post 8

Peregrin

Fun isn't it. Unfortuanatly I'm now on a Unix computer and it comes up as a ?, so it looks like I'm not sure if I'm me.

Hmmmm... pi.

Post 9

It does that on the users list.. but only on your name. It doesn't do that to my name. Whyyy?? Because it's a freaking computer !!!

Hmmmm... pi.

Post 10

Boromid

Definitely bad for the brain. It really hurts trying to force pi in through your ear or nose....

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Pi

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more