This is the Message Centre for Anaximenes

Prynne, Ashberry

Post 1

Anaximenes

Must try to find if anyone is into experimental/progressive contemporary poetry? - maybe a Group idea

Prynne, Ashberry

Post 2

logicus tracticus philosophicus

well depends on what you mean, i can relate to a lot of your work if that is the label you pin on it, suppose , depends on con and temporary,
good poetry is surly or surely perminent in intent to provoke ,or promote thoughts of provication ,or indication of empathy ,sympathy,or
syphonies of sycophants panting ,recanting ,yeats or keats ,yet keeping with tradition of storytime in rhymes ,oh the times they are a changeing
in the rearranging ,tradition or sadition ,is in the rendition ,suspicion ,and with this say good night.

Prynne, Ashberry

Post 3

Anaximenes

i'd pin no such pinnacle of pride on my own productions as lables of experi or progressive, but i'd permit the con and certainly the temporary. Was more perturbed at the moment of note writing that I'd encountered no one who shared my appreciation of Prynned and Ashberry. I wanted help understanding them - you sound like you might be able to help. ?smiley - cheers

Prynne, Ashberry

Post 4

eric_potatoe

iiiMY BASKETBALL!!! smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Anaximenes

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more