This is the Message Centre for Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 1

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

Oh-No! It's my birthday tomorrow, and for the first time I'm getting depressed about it. Well, OK not depressed, but certainly not enthusiastic. It'll be Friday (yay), but it'll be friday the 13th smiley - yikes. I sense disaster looming smiley - groan

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 2

Stu

Who's making the birthday smiley - cake ?

Birthday's suck in my opinion!

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 3

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

I don't know smiley - wah

I even have to buy my colleagues cakes on my birthday smiley - sadface. Altrhough I do get free cakes on theirs smiley - biggrin

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 4

Goddess PinkFluffyDuck ruler of all things!

we do the cake thing at work too!

my ex's birthday was 13th May! not you is it?

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 5

I don't know smiley - evilgrin. Unless it was a few years ago, it is most unlikely smiley - biggrin

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 6

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

Ferret! Birthdays are fab, hun! Its your special day and you get away with stuff that you can't get away with any other day.

So, tomrrow buy them Mr Kiplings lemon slices, buy yourself something really fattening and unhealthy, put your feet up and enjoy it! And we'll have a party for you too!Biggrin>

How old are you anyway?

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 7

Mmmmm! Fattening cakes smiley - drool. Party, Party, Party! Wooo! smiley - biggrin

... and i'll be 25 tomorrow.

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 8

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

Ooooh, Baby!!!!! You've got a long way to go before you start to hate birthdays then! And you're still young enough to have party games and not look sillysmiley - biggrin

Goes to look for the "pin the tail on the camel" board!

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 9

Horatio_Caine: {Princess Garnet Til Alexandros XVII}

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!! smiley - biggrin

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 10

my ex would be about that old!

does "Masons" mean anything to you huh?

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 11

Thanks Steph smiley - hug

PFD - Masons... smiley - erm.. aren't they some sort of builders?

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 12

No problemo smiley - winkeye

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 13

Melodious_Funk

I thik they havwe a chin of pubs too smiley - winkeye
Oh and incase Im not here 2moro
Happy Bithday BF smiley - hug

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 14

wooooo BF your not my ex! yay!

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 15

Thanks Funk smiley - smiley

PFD- Should I be glad or upset about that smiley - winkeye

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 16

Are you doing anything nice BF? For your birthday i mean...?

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 17

Trying to think of something to do... preferably something more interesting than just going to the pub smiley - biggrin

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 18

Melodious_Funk

Naked BUngee?

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 19

Even going to the pub would be more than i did. Rememeber? I was in plaster for my birthday smiley - sadface

One only turns 16 once...*sighs*

I hope you have a great day honey!!

Birthdays, ugh!

Post 20

Melodious_Funk

well at my age Ive turned 16 twice aready. smiley - sadface
My 16th was Crap, but my 21st was worse smiley - cry
Still got a flying saucer last year wich makes up for it (big kid!)smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more