Don't leave it undetected

Start an epidemic

And get the world infected

a poem from my mate

Post 2

TBC

nice poem, so by that logic...
smiley - smiley
I've started an epidemic!! I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not but it doesn't matter!
Anyway, how are you doing today?

~Skenvoy

a poem from my mate

Post 3

lil_emily

im gr8 ty and how r u?

a poem from my mate

Post 4

lil_emily

lol smiling is gd smiley - biggrin it makes ppl happy

a poem from my mate

Post 5

TBC

smiley - biggrin indeed it does!
I'm doing pretty well thanks, I just have loaaaaaaaads of work to get done for next week AND I'm playing in a gig this evening so have rehersals for most of the afternoon smiley - sadface Very busy weekend!

~Skenvoy

a poem from my mate

Post 6

lil_emily

lol thats gd

a poem from my mate

Post 7

TBC

well I'm back from the gig now... it went really well; I think it is the best I've ever played smiley - biggrin
However, I have so far managed to avoid my work like the plague so have it all to do tomorrow smiley - sadface
What have you been up to this weekend? Anything interesting?

~Skenvoy

a poem from my mate

Post 8

lil_emily

all ive bin doing is work and im a full time student so that kinda takes up all of my time. kool do u play in a band? and im glad it went well smiley - smileysmiley - smiley

a poem from my mate

Post 9

TBC

I'm a full time student as well, in my last year of Secondary school, then I'm going to Uni next year, though it seems weird that I am actually close to heading off to uni!
I do play in a few bands with the local music centre and a few with my mates.

~Skenvoy

a poem from my mate

Post 10

lil_emily

way cool smiley - smiley, so are you studing music? and do u mind me asking what sort of music you play? cos i like all sorts of music n luv to hear people live.not of the fake stuff lolsmiley - tongueout

a poem from my mate

Post 11

lil_emily

i had to work on my day of from college lol

a poem from my mate

Post 12

lil_emily

nite nite gottta get sleep college in morning

a poem from my mate

Post 13

TBC

nah I don't study music; I'm currently taking A-levels in Biology, Maths, History and Philosophy and Ethics. Music is just something i do for fun! I play the trombone, so am in brass and jazz bands as well as the school orchestra. I used to sing as well but haven't done that in a while. A few of my mates and I are trying to set up a rock group but I doubt it'll go ahead; the others aren't really all that enthusiasitc smiley - sadface
Do you play any instruments or sing?

~Skenvoy

a poem from my mate

Post 14

lil_emily

kool im doing biology in ma course. And as for playing i cant play at all but i like to hear people practise n stuff sounds soooo kool

a poem from my mate

Post 15

lil_emily

n sorry i aint bin on for a bit bin busy with work n college stuff

a poem from my mate

Post 16

TBC

no worries; I know the feeling! One of my friends from this site hasn't been on in over a month now she has been so busy!

I'm just back from a party and am very tired! I think I'll sleep till about 11-12 tomorrow! I love the holidays smiley - biggrin

~Skenvoy

a poem from my mate

Post 17

lil_emily

merry x-mas for yesterday. hope u ad fun and got wot u wantedsmiley - biggrin

a poem from my mate

Post 18

TBC

Merry x-mas to you too smiley - biggrin
I had a great time thanks; my family were all round and it was a great day with lots of good food!
How about you? Did you have a good time? Have you got any plans for the New Year?

~Skenvoy

a poem from my mate

Post 19

lil_emily

kool i ad a good 1 too. new year im gonna go 2 mi auntys for a partyyyyyyyyyyy. ( try not 2 get drunk). bring on 2005

a poem from my mate

Post 20

lil_emily

kool, sounds gd

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for lil_emily

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more