This is the Message Centre for Ford-Prefect

Lizard Entrys Edited!

Post 1

Ford-Prefect

YAY I just got 3 of my 5 (only 4 were in P-R) lizard Entrys picked for the Edited Guide!smiley - smiley

I can't wait for them to finaly be finished and eventualy get on the front page!smiley - biggrin

Ford smiley - cheers

Lizard Entrys Edited!

Post 2

fordforpresident - MacGyver yourself outta this one!

CONGRATS!!! here av a smiley - ale on me smiley - biggrin

Lizard Entrys Edited!

Post 3

Ford-Prefect

Thanks *gulps down smiley - ale*

smiley - smiley

Lizard Entrys Edited!

Post 4

Danny B

Hi Ford smiley - smiley

I've been given your Entry on Bearded Dragons to sub-edit smiley - ok Just thought I'd let you know that the links bar that you've included will be deleted for now. When all the related Entries have been Scouted from PR, you could post to <./>Feedback-Editorial</.> to tell the Editors to put the link bar back in. I hope that's OK smiley - smiley I'll try to remember to do it myself, but you'll probably know when the Entries are ready before I do!

smiley - cheers

Danny B.

Lizard Entrys Edited!

Post 5

Danny B

PS. I've also included a link to some pictures of bearded dragons that I found using google (http://www.dachiu.com/gallery/pix.html). Can you check that these are correct, or let me know if there's a picture you'd prefer to link to?

smiley - ta

Lizard Entrys Edited!

Post 6

Ford-Prefect

Thanks Danny

Ive had a look at the links and there great (to be honist i cant realy find any good pics on beardies online so there will do fine).

Shame about the bar it was just am idea

Thanks
ford

Lizard Entrys Edited!

Post 7

Danny B

smiley - cool

I'll give it another once over and send it back to the editors smiley - smiley

And I'll see if I can get the links bar back in eventually... There's been a lot of discussion about 'linked' entries such as this one on the subeditors' group recently! smiley - ok

Lizard Entrys Edited!

Post 8

Ford-Prefect

YAY its edited!!!

Thanks for getting it through so quickly smiley - cheers

Lizard Entrys Edited!

Post 9

Danny B

No worries! smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford-Prefect

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more