This is the Message Centre for Ford Prefect

Oops.

Post 1

Ford Prefect

I KNOW Scully is not spelled 'Skully'. I was tired, alright!??? (also I'm a horrible speller, but you really didn't need to know that) So, yeah. Not MY fault! Sorta....

Oops.

Post 2

Anita Ryde (formerly Abi Normal)

Nobody cares about your spelling m'dear. Nobody. Except maybe the editors... then again maybe not. And I am certail that I don't mind smiley - smiley but you know how I am about that.
Either way the only people who care about BAD spelling is you, the editors (that is open to debate) and those little green me from Mars who believe that we are imperfections in the whole ness of things (but the heck do we care about them) smiley - smiley

Oops.

Post 3

Ford Prefect

Well, you know, Infinity. It'd be like spelling Zaphod like Zaphood, or Ford like Ferd. OR Infinity like Virginity. It just gets annoying. And also, the second person -aral- in that article is a human spellcheck and loves to bug me about spelling. smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford Prefect

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more