This is the Message Centre for THE SCOOBIES (Amanda) princeton_girl818

Hey Amanda!

Post 1

meMoRial AveRsioN

Hey Amanda,

I don't think we have spoken before? So I just thought i'd come to say Hey! How are you? what are your Hobbies/Interests?

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sheena/Cordy xx

Hey Amanda!

Post 2

meMoRial AveRsioN

P.S.

Hey TEAM BUFFY & TEAM ANGEL,

Me and Carly/Faith were talking and we thought it would be a great idea if all the gang had a proper 'get together' here on Talk Buffy/H2G2 to get some life back into these old boards! also it would be a great chance to meet all the members you havn't met before and to see old friends again.

The party will be held on the 30th December, in the post 'Xmas/New Year Reunion for the 30th December' in the HELLMOUTH INN at 6:30pm it would mean alot to us if everyone came.

thanks alot,

Sheena (Cordy) & Carly (Faith)

Hey Amanda!

Post 3

THE SCOOBIES (Amanda) princeton_girl818

hiya, we hav actualli, we did 4 a while but then we stopped a bit. Im gud thnx u? My hobbies/interests......mmmm......where do i begin? lol er, i like shoppin, goin 2 cinema, er...... badminton, basketball and listenin 2 music (and obviuosly b and angel lol) u?

Amanda/Mel xx

Hey Amanda!

Post 4

meMoRial AveRsioN

Hey!

Oh yeah lol sorry got a bad memory! cool hobbies/interests, mine are Skiing, Art, Listening to music things like that. I'm great thanks.

Cordy xx

Hey Amanda!

Post 5

THE SCOOBIES (Amanda) princeton_girl818

lol, your not the onli 1, yeh i do art as a subject choice its kl, im not tht gud tho lol, me n my m8 alaways take mic out of each others work, tho really its not tht bad. Which music do u like?

Mel xx

Hey Amanda!

Post 6

meMoRial AveRsioN

lol kl, i like rock and metal.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for THE SCOOBIES (Amanda) princeton_girl818

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more