This is the Message Centre for designmonkey AKA George The Gay Hippo

No time for H2G2

Post 1

designmonkey AKA George The Gay Hippo

Since I started work I've been neglecting H2G2, sad I know! I miss the mad conversations (I even missed out on the chats about the movie),and I think I've probably been kicked out of the Community artists.
and now I'm too tired to write in my journal!
DM

No time for H2G2

Post 2

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

Hi DM... Happy birthday for yesterday smiley - evilgrin

smiley - crackersmiley - giftsmiley - cracker

Glad you stopped by, and haven't completely neglected us smiley - biggrin. Hope you had a good one, and wo*k is going well...

BF

No time for H2G2

Post 3

Cheers BF,
as usual the only chance to drop in is just before bedtime. W*rk is going well, TOO well I have so much to do that I have even less time than usual.
However...

I am planning to put some H2G2 effort in soon when I can sort the rest of my life out.

here's hoping,
DM

No time for H2G2

Post 4

Bold Ferret - God of Three Sided Squares, Helium Filled Lemmings and A Slightly Bent Teaspoon

Too Well?!!? Sounds unhealthy to me smiley - winkeye

I only manage to get online during work hours (as I'm lame, and can't be bothered to sort out an internet connection at home). In the middle of a new(ish) car search at the moment. Mine failed it's mot badly last week smiley - groan

Off for a site visit now,

Laters BF

No time for H2G2

Post 5

Too well,
Yeah Loads more responsibilty and lots of telling people what to do, I'm sat at a computer all day and I've just got a new work comp so I think I'll be able to get online at work a lot more (there was something wrong with my old mac it didn't connect to the net properly)
Good luck on your car hunting BF, or alternatively give your car a pep talk and it may try harder to pass the test next time.
Just a thought
DM

No time for H2G2

Post 6

Hmmm... Car, I knew there was something i meant to do!
*Gives the car a good talking to*

Maybe, just maybe that'll work smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post