This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Cake in the Post

Post 12201

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

http://www.freemaptools.com/how-far-is-it-between.htm

smiley - biggrin how to find out smiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 12202

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

It's really bad up there thee worst I've seen

Cake in the Post

Post 12203

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

there's more due smiley - sadface for the flooded areas and many can't/don't have flood insurance because of last floods a few year back smiley - sadface

Cake in the Post

Post 12204

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Like you, we live on a rise so we've not got that fear but others are'nt so lucky.

The absolute best news of the day, THE SODDING CAST COMES OFF TODAY smiley - bubblysmiley - disco

Cake in the Post

Post 12205

smiley - smileysmiley - magic
But! Please still take care for a while, while everything settles down ok smiley - hug
and STOP practicing rugby league smiley - oksmiley - winkeye

Cake in the Post

Post 12206

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I will, don't worry. I've never got the hang of Rugby League, I can only just understand Union smiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12207

"I can only just understand Union" smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye
union is for posh and league is for commoners smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Cake in the Post

Post 12208

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Well there is that I suppose smiley - laugh

Removed

Post 12209

zubair789

This post has been removed.

Cake in the Post

Post 12210

that post is a scam job - I've yiked it oksmiley - smiley

Cake in the Post

Post 12211

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I didn't see it, can you email me smiley - ok

Cake in the Post

Post 12212

sorry, no! it's gone as such and Dmitri also asked me to link it to him and he "yiked" it as well - The background techs are trying to find out, how "someone ?" etc is able to get past hootoo security stuff ?

Cake in the Post

Post 12213

smiley - biggrinI've done a sh(it) or bust todaysmiley - biggrin I've done a £26 lucky dip on 5 numbers for tomorrows Irish Lotterysmiley - smiley 3 options smiley - winkeye a small win, a big win or oh bugger!smiley - laughsmiley - laugh
if I do a lucky dip on any lottery, I don't look at the numbers until I check the results smiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 12214

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Fingers crossed for you smiley - goodluck

Cake in the Post

Post 12215

I got 1 numbersmiley - laugh and I don't know if that gets a fiver ? or if it's 2 numbers minimum ?

Cake in the Post

Post 12216

smiley - biggrin

saw a "sign" thing in a gift catalouge at mam's today..

"age means nothing, unless your a cheese"

Cake in the Post

Post 12217

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

smiley - laugh I like that, That's very true

Cake in the Post

Post 12218

I got told a "sicky" type joke the other day, once I've got it wrote down, I'll sent it you - unless your NOT in to that type smiley - hug

Cake in the Post

Post 12219

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'll try it smiley - biggrin

Cake in the Post

Post 12220

smiley - biggrinnot started to write yetsmiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

Cake in the Post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more