This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Give a man a fish

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Give a man a fish and he’ll play cricket all day.
Just goes to show, that if you don’t know the difference between a fish and a cricket bat you’re in trouble.
At the wedding table, the best man said that he once took his mate (the groom) fishing and passed him a fishing rod, at which the guy said where’s the bullets?
Now! If you’ve read and understood the first bit, then you’ll know that the groom didn’t know the difference between a fishing rod and rifle.
Teaching and intelligence are two completely different words, but they do have an “E” and an “I” in them (or more if you can count).
Now ask an egg to calculate PI to two decimal places and if it could look at you plus talk, it would probably say “why?”
The intellectual readers of this post will be now wonderingsmiley - ermhas he accidentally omitted what sort of egg? IE: chicken, duck and assorted species, including human.
Or has he intentionally left this as an open source, for later debate.
But even the wise must see that an egg calculating PI can’t have a long issue of debate about the fact.
For the quick eyed, this is not based on fact, for as far as is known, no tests etc have been carried out on egg intelligence – and by the way! This is a fresh egg and to keep the suspense at max, I haven’t stated if it’s a shell protected egg IE: chicken, duck and assorted species.
If the fish was frozen I suppose you could play cricket with it, but bowling it would be hard, especially for a spin bowler.
And the egg wouldn’t be able to give any advice, depending if it knew anything about cricket or not.
Yes! I know! Is this the same egg as talked about a few moments ago, or is it a totally different egg?
This could be added to a debate if needed about the first egg.
I just wonder how much intelligence the groom has and does his wife know. Leaving another opening for discussion to is, she also as thick as him? And maybe discovering that an egg has more intelligence than either one of them?
I don’t think anyone will have sleepless nights pondering about that scenario.
Unless a person suffers from insomnia and you’ve nothing else better to do, after all the crosswords have been done in the book.
There’s a thoughtsmiley - eurekawas the groom the only thicko at the wedding reception, or could it include his wife and one or more guests? That might come up in a future post or not depending. So there’s no need to carry on with that line at this time.
ERR! Teaching and intelligence have no meaning with this post and if as persmiley - winkeyeyou’ve read all way down, you’ll know that to be correct and you already knew that even before you read the first word – just in case “GIVE” is the first word at the top left of the post.
(NOT counting the subject line of course)

Give a man a fish

Post 2

scorp

smiley - erm Would there be a different solution if the egg was an ostrich Prof?smiley - biggrin

Give a man a fish

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

An egg going to work on you was a quote by Spike Milligan.

I wonder if they were being egged on by the egg?

Give a man a fish

Post 4

Reality Manipulator

Was the Eggs name called Eggbert?

Give a man a fish

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I can't say until the egg gets in touch with me

Give a man a fish

Post 6

scorp

Prof! You're incorrigible; but I love yousmiley - hug

Give a man a fish

Post 7

well! if it was a human eggsmiley - whistleit'd have to gave err human rights

smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run

smiley - winkeye

andsmiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

Give a man a fish

Post 8

gave = have (I only had secondary modern educationsmiley - whistle)

Give a man a fish

Post 9

scorp

So did I! Am no further forward; but then, I never expected this thread to make sense smiley - evilgrin

Give a man a fish

Post 10

with me, idiocy isn't a problem it's a profession!smiley - laugh

Give a man a fish

Post 11

The Liquid Warrior (Vescere bracis meis)

I am an educated illiterate. I have a degree in illiateracy.

Give a man a fish

Post 12

"illiateracy" is that a town in America ?

Give a man a fish

Post 13

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Shore sowds like it pardner smiley - whistle

lil xx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more