This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

A Sad Sad loss!

Post 21

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

heaven doesn't want me and hell's afraid I'll take over

neither know I'm an atheist smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

A Sad Sad loss!

Post 22

zendevil

I am living proof it is entirely possible to be 100%normal by "normals" definition; which is obviously bloody mad, yet also apparently "not normal"; yet i am apparently much more normal than Le Viking; who was declared "normal, but with a nasty papa" so is entitled to be "sociopathic" ie: be nasty to the very small number of non-normal people who actually try & help him.

Example: He is 53, i am 52. I have learned through experience that Hot water taps scald & hurt, so before you putyour hand under a tap, check if it's on hot side or cold.

Cookers are hot, sometimes very hot. If you are removing a dish from an oven, use a cloth/oven glove to protect yourself from burnt hands.

If you spill stuff on lino type floors, wipe it up straight away; or you may slip & hurt yourself.

Banisters on staircases are there for a reason, to hold onto, not just decorative. Lights on staircases are vital unless you have been blind for a long time, know the layout etc.

At night, it's a good idea to lock the front door, have some sort of alarm system,(a tinkly bell & large pewter sculpture work fine) make sure you have tissues, water, medicines; mobile phone; within reach, have fed cat, checked heat sources are off & looked at calendar to see if there really is any need to *not* go back to sleep unless you need a pee tomorrow.

These things do not appear by magic:

Toilet paper
Bread
Cat Litter
Cat Food
Stuff to put on bread

They are essentials of life & need getting With Money from a Shop. Otherwise you need to get a Wife; expensive & a huge hassle.

Common Sense starts around this point, some folks just won't get it & will have to fork out for a wife.

He has learned none of these things & forked out on 2 wives & numerous GF's, who have all given up on a man who screams "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's HOT!"

Fine line between "slow learner" & "user".....

zdt

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more