A Conversation for The Devil

Peer Review: A3112066 - The Devil

Post 1

gorki - simply loves the word "amazing"

Entry: The Devil - A3112066
Author: gorki - simply loves the word "amazing" - U556962

Well... Waddaya think?

I'm awfully sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or grammatically incorrect sentences, but that's probably because I'm from Austria, and still learning English.

However, just give me your comments about it, I'm completely open-minded for them.

A3112066 - The Devil

Post 2

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Hi gorki!

Welcome to peer review. This review forum is for entries intended to go in the Edited Guide, which is based on factual entries that meet the <./>writing-guidelines</.>

Your entry is suitable for another review forum for creative work - 'the alternative writing workshop' which can be found at <./>writing-alternative</.>

You can remove it from this forum by going to the peer review listing and clicking on the 'X' or 'remove' next to your entry listing. Then simply resubmit it choosing the alternative writing workshop smiley - ok

<./>thepost</.>, and the UnderGuide at A1103329 both select entries from there.

smiley - cheers

Mort

A3112066 - The Devil

Post 3

Baryonic Being - save GuideML out of a word-processor: A7720562

Should we now take it out of PR manually - either to the AWW or back to entry, perhaps?

A3112066 - The Devil

Post 4

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

A move back to entry seconded on grounds that this is non eg material

As the other has not posted in this thread sice he entered it then I don't think he is likely to respond to an AWW thread either.

I will add it to the current moves list smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more