A Conversation for Chavs/Townies/Neds/Scallies/Boy Racers

Writing Workshop: A3096641 - Chavs/Townies/Neds/Scallies/Boy Racers

Post 1

twerpy

Entry: Chavs/Townies/Neds/Scallies/Boy Racers - A3096641
Author: Nickorath - U950711

I have read this article and i think it is good although it needs one or two things added.

Information like social habits (smoking outside Mcdonalds) and intelligence could be added and a more specific title could be chosen.

good entry

A3096641 - Chavs/Townies/Neds/Scallies/Boy Racers

Post 2

Dan - SteppaSide

Maybe abit about the female equivilent. Those girls with the peroxide hair and the big hoopy earrings. There often seen with too much make up, low cut trousers (to show off their thongs) and a pram. smiley - smiley

Dan

Post 3

Dan - SteppaSide

Some typos:

The tend to represent -> They ...
usualy -> usually
jewlrey -> Jewelry

Dan

Post 4

Gnomon - time to move on

It's a flaw in h2g2 that you can submit someone else's work to the Writing Workshop or to Peer Review when they're still around. This is Nickorath's entry. If he wants to work on it, it is really up to him. Twerpy, before you submit Nickorath's work, I suggest you contact him and see does he want to complete this himself, or is he willing to let you adopt it.

There are a lot of typos which will have be corrected (for example, corsa's should be corsas). But that's trivial. More importantly, it needs a better title, some more content and some structure - a few headers would organise things.

Key: Complain about this post

Writing Workshop: A3096641 - Chavs/Townies/Neds/Scallies/Boy Racers

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more