Chavs/Townies/Neds/Scallies/Boy Racers

4 Conversations

Chavs, unfortunatly are not elusive creatures. The tend to represent a large percent of the popualtion.

They usualy dwell in inner-city areas, this makes them feel as though they are in "Da Ghetto". They usualy wear Burrberry or Le Coq Sportif make clothes, usualy in the combination Burberry hat, Le Coq everything else, including socks, which will of course have the Le Coq sportif trousers tucked into them. Over this, blend of style and comfort...there will of course be more jewlrey than Mr T at the BAFTA's
this will include heavy gold chains with either a "three lions" emblem, a dollar sign emblem, or of course, a marijuana leaf emblem (because they once saw some bloke smoking either marijuana or a roll up, they couldnt tell from the window of their mum's lexus). On the fingers they wear sovereign rings with various brands on them (its amazing what you can find in the thursday market)

They tend to drive Vaxhaul corsa's turned wanna be ferrari's. They are required to be fordors so that they can seat all of their "crew" (or homies, possie or peeps). The cars themselves can be recognized by the exhaust not unlike the one on the death star, spoilers that would put a shark to shame, body kits likley to scratch the floor, and loud, repetitive bass sounds coming from it.

Agressive creatures, though research has shown while they are often the aggressors, they will only attack if they have the advantage of numbers (usualy of a ration of 1:7)

Lastly, if you find yourself surrounded by chavs, try to locate the leader and tell him one of his "blings" (the chav name for necklace) is off centre. While he attempts to find out which one it is, you can punch him in the face and he will go off to find his brother (who allegedly is a bouncer)

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A3096641

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more