This is the Message Centre for Skankyrich [?]

Seth Lakeman

Post 1

Skankyrich [?]

All of a sudden he's everywhere; I woke up this morning to him on the radio, and I've seen his 'new' album advertised half a dozen times on TV today. Venus has also spotted him on the Sharon Osbourne show, of all places.

If you like music that is music; played on 'real' instruments, written by a human being rather than a committee of people who know best and released because it's actually very good music rather than something that just sells, you could do worse than check the boy out.

http://www.sethlakeman.co.uk/

Seth Lakeman

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - yikesThat's shocking! Venus watches the Sharon Osbourne show???

smiley - winkeye

smiley - tickle

Seth Lakeman

Post 3

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

There's a Sharon Osbourne show? WTF?

Seth Lakeman

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I've just seen him in an advert smiley - yikes

Seth Lakeman

Post 5

Skankyrich [?]

If you go to his page and find 'Yourspace' in the dropdown menu you can see a few videos. I defy anyone to hear the first few bars of Lady of the Sea without being utterly moved; it's the most beautiful song ever written bar none. Simple but astounding.

Seth Lakeman

Post 6

I've heard and it's good, but I'm still reeling from the knowledge that Ozzy's manager has got a TV programme.

Seth Lakeman

Post 7

Skankyrich [?]

Any smiley - bleeping half-baked celebrity can get one these days. Where's the surprise?

Meanwhile we're pumping the seas full of sh*t and wiping out most of the species we share the planet with, but as long as we can keep up with Jordan and Peter, it doesn't matter too much.

Seth Lakeman

Post 8

Jordan and Peter?

Now I am confused.. smiley - erm

Seth Lakeman

Post 9

Skankyrich [?]

Just stick to Seth, love... it's easier smiley - smiley

Seth Lakeman

Post 10

I promise smiley - cuddle

Seth Lakeman

Post 11

My surprise is that Ozzy's the famous bloke who was in a band that changed the face of rock music, and his bird's got a telly programme!

People are now realising that we're reducing the planet's ability to sustain human life. It might be too late, but the message is getting through. Alas, there are pink-traccied lard-arsed Argos botherers that'll never see the point. There are also besuited, multimillionaire flickwits that can't be bothered with the whole thing. And there are a lot of people on between that would do something if it was laid on a late for 'em. I think it's about time it *was* laid on a plate: decent recycling facilities (as in rubbish collections), tax on plastic bags, free solar & wind energy generators...

Seth Lakeman

Post 12

zendevil

Ok, i am convinced! But very difficult for me to download stuff, as you know, so can i add it to the list of "when i get round to it, i'll send this CD to terri" smiley - grovelsmiley - smooch

It's weird, 'cos as soon as you connect to the site it magically goes into frogsqueak!

zdt

Seth Lakeman

Post 13

~:*-Venus-*:~

I would like to point out i DON'T actually WATCH the Sharon Osbourne show...it just happens to be on when i get home smiley - tongueout
I bought Seth's cd at the weekend and it's great smiley - zen I highly reccomend it smiley - biggrin

Seth Lakeman

Post 14

scorp

He was even on Wogan yesterday morning - I sat listening and thinking "this guy is really good" then Wogie announced at the end that it was Seth. I hadn't heard it before because my PC kept hanging whenever I tried your link Rich.

Seth Lakeman

Post 15

Skankyrich [?]

Now you see why I'm so enthusiastic smiley - smiley

Seth Lakeman

Post 16

Me too! smiley - biggrin He's quite pleasing to the eye aswell smiley - drool

Seth Lakeman

Post 17

Skankyrich [?]

Yes, he's almost enough to make one turn a little Roymondo smiley - winkeye

Seth Lakeman

Post 18

smiley - bigeyes You're gonna regret that comment.

'Waits for Roymondo to drop by'

Seth Lakeman

Post 19

Hello!

Seth Lakeman

Post 20

smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post