This is the Message Centre for angusrobbie

No Subject

Post 1

Birbeck

Thanks for reading/reviewing my 'poem'; the more you do the more likely others will read yours. I'm not too good at using the site; and it was 3 'friends' who told me I was the (first) Star Profile in GW's Newsletter (I didn't even know it existed).

As I said, I've had to start (well, soon) on Part 3 of 'The Tattered Dressing Gown' as my 'friends' are now expecting me to continue; but I had finished. The story is set in WW2 occupied Vienna. Wow, and I'm a woman! However, I don't stick to a particular genre/style, but I'm partial to murder/thriller/military stuff. If you wish to peruse my work (click on my name wherever you see it), please have a look in my portfolio's bottom right 'My Latest Works'. Sometimes it may appear that no-one's reviewed a piece, it's just that they've gone and placed it under a different subject heading or in the author's Message section.

I did read your two pieces a few days back, I'll place comments there.

Keep going.smiley - cheersBirbeck

keep going.

Post 2

angusrobbie

thanks for reply, i think its women who are more able to comment on the war as they were the ones left behind. but of coursesmiley - bubbly a genuine interest is not unusual. do you enjoy writing? i think its a condition some people have, and have no control over. i know i dont, it just happens.

keep going.

Post 3

angusrobbie

thanks for reply, i think its women who are more able to comment on the war as they were the ones left behind. but of course a genuine interest is not unusual. do you enjoy writing? i think its a condition some people have, and have no control over. i know i dont, it just happens.smiley - bubbly

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for angusrobbie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more