A Conversation for Four Keys to Cosmology

Peer Review: A2928143 - Four Keys to Cosmology

Post 1

Reclusive

Entry: Four Keys to Cosmology - A2928143
Author: Reclusive - U788260

Dear Peers, Four keys , briefly described, which may unlock further the "Mysterious Cosmos". Happy reviewing!! ---- reclusive

A2928143 - Four Keys to Cosmology

Post 2

Black Cheetah: The Veggie Black Cat (Have two accounts for some reason!)

Lot more easieri to understand the last one! Phew!

Great job! smiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

But few points:

There is extra spacing around commas and hyphens, and some periods don't have spaces on the other side. Maybe 'find' all " , " and then manually take out the spaces?

Otherwise, good job!

PS: I didnt look deep for any grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes....

Post 3

Black Cheetah: The Veggie Black Cat (Have two accounts for some reason!)

...and some '.' have extra space too... forgot to mention that...

Post 4

Dr Hell

Nice. Just one question: What are the *four* keys? I didn't get it from the text.

HELL

Post 5

Baryonic Being - save GuideML out of a word-processor: A7720562

I agree with all the points posted previously but I do think that this entry lacks a specific 'focus'. You seem to be discussing very general things and skipping from point to point quite frequently. I would suggest that you go into more depth. You definitely sound as though you know what you are talking about.

There are also a few grammatical errors...

dsicovery -> discovery.

"May be the law of gravity , works differently on gigantic scales than it does on humble everyday ones" -> 'Maybe the laws of gravity work differently on gigantic scales than on humble everyday ones.'

There is also a big factual mistake. You have been describing the universe as though it began in a disordered state and has been getting more and more ordered ("Gradually, the universe imposed order on itself").

It is one of the accepted laws of thermodynamics that disorder (or entropy) in the universe is always increasing; never the other way around. If the universe was forever becoming more ordered then we might easily be able to shake the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle in a box and open it to discover a completed picture of Monet's garden. This of course does not happen (especially if you have a jigsaw of Buckingham Palace), and it doesn't happen in more macroscopic, universe-affecting situations either.

I do, however, know what you mean; I think that a lot of the references to chaos and order need to be re-phrased to be in-keeping with thermodynamics.

In general, well done!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Four Keys to Cosmology

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more