A Conversation for 'Star Wars' - the Films

The balance in the Force

Post 1

Milmot

Qui Gon believed in the prophecy stating that someone will bring balance to the force.

He will/did!
During the Phantom Menace, they were several hundred light side Jedi Knights. Where else there are only two dark side Jedi (one at the end of the movie because Darth Maul dies). Anakin will turn to the dark side and kill most light side jedi.

To support my arguement, Luke rose up to a Jedi knight and destroyed the Sith lords (Vadar and Palpatine).
Later (jedi trilogy books), Luke started an academy, but the dark side also established their own academy.

To further this arguement, before the Old Republic days, there was the Sith wars where dark jedi fought each other for control of the Sith Empire.

Removed

Post 2

Zipo Bibrok

This post has been removed.

The balance in the Force

Post 3

Cookieluck

Milmot....you take Star Wars very seriously don't you? You have obviously read all the books, seen all the movies, bought all the figurines and computer games. I bet you even have Return of the Jedi pajamas, don't ya?

Balance to the force???? Just revisionist history to make Darth Vader look like a good guy.

The balance in the Force

Post 4

Milmot

Seen the Movies yes.
Have the computer games except for the recent ones (note: did not use the word bought).
Read most of the books.
Have a small collection of "Micro Machines" star wars toys.
As for the figurines and PJs, I'm working on it.

What i really want is a full scale Imperial class Star Destroyer to command.

He he he. World domination wouldn't be so far away then!

The balance in the Force

Post 5

wingpig

Naaah, you want a Millenium Falcon so that you can go "Whhoooosh" and fly around clouds. That's what I'm going to do as soon as I can find the address of the Russian scientist who worked out the theory of a sublight-drive-style shiny thing.

The balance in the Force

Post 6

Si

Just give me a real lightsabre, a lightsabre. My kingdom for a lightsabre. Then I wouldn't have to make my own buzzing noises when waving the vacuum extension around.

The balance in the Force

Post 7

Milmot

Of course! A vacuum extention. I've been using an old fashion broom stick for all these years! All because i couldn't affort the new toy ones.

The balance in the Force

Post 8

Arnold, Friget, Dwiezel and Strilla

He is! There isn't better guy or lady than Darth! Don't scare me! That's not nice thing to do!!! smiley - sadface

The balance in the Force

Post 9

He is! There isn't better guy or lady than Darth! Don't scare me! That's not nice thing to do!!! smiley - sadface

And what's wrong with Jedi -pyjamas?!? Though, I prefer Sith -stuff.

The balance in the Force

Post 10

These computers, they're bad, they'll kill me!

The balance in the Force

Post 11

And you're bad people because you aren't answering to me!!!

Though you lika Star Wars... smiley - winkeye

The balance in the Force

Post 12

Alien

They might be bad people who have left h2g2... Look at the dates... smiley - sadface

The balance in the Force

Post 13

Bond, James Bond

Shouldn't there be more to this posting? I mean, I'm slightly new, so I don't know what the standard is, but there's so much more to Star Wars! I speak with authority, since I am a true Star Wars fan!! Sounds like the first guy may be too... Keeping good track of things. The true Star Wars fans can name practically every actor, character, type of alien, planet, vehicle, or what have you, that exists in the so-called Star Wars universe. People who can easily tell you who Muftak and Kabe are. People who knew who Nick Gilliard was before Episode One was out. People who know what type of ship the Millenium Falcon is (YT-1300 Correllian Freighter, in case you were wondering smiley - smiley And people like me, who have a cardboard stand-up of Boba Fett in the corner of their room! smiley - smiley

The balance in the Force

Post 14

Lord Falk LeGrey

That's right!!! smiley - smiley Join the club! smiley - smiley It is always good to remember all the spacecraft by name. smiley - winkeye And if no one don't write I will! smiley - winkeye Star Wars must be honored never abondoned!

The balance in the Force

Post 15

I don't remeber any spacecraft's name or type, but I still consider myself as a Star Wars -fan. I have no cardboard Boba Fett (for a very good reason), but Ive thought painting Darth Vader (in real size). So don't you say we should remeber all the names and stuff! Murr...

Star Wars is simply the BEST! smiley - smiley And Darth Vader rules the Galaxy... Forever!!!

The balance in the Force

Post 16

Lord Falk LeGrey

But still, you should try the Boba Fett poster? smiley - smiley

The balance in the Force

Post 17

N-E-V-E-R!!! Die you fool! I'd rather have a Darth Vader -poster.

The balance in the Force

Post 18

Lord Falk LeGrey

Hey! What's wrong with Boba Fett?!?

The balance in the Force

Post 19

*with the voice: Where did I put Pip's invitation?*

Nothing...except one thing: He sucks! Big time! Ha!

The balance in the Force

Post 20

Lord Falk LeGrey

Screw you hippie... smiley - laugh
Boba Fett's ancestor will be in Episode II!!! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post