This is the Message Centre for Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Exnay

Post 1

Researcher 99947

*hushed, almost inaudible whisper

Hullo Esti... just dropping by, trying to keep my voice low so B*R***U*C$#@E won't find out I'm here... you see, every time I bring up H@@TML and GU!!@!IDEML, he seems to weasel me out... thus the treachery in my spelling...
I'm offering you help, in almost anything... Just being friendly and all... must go before B&R&&U__++C+#(*$E figures out what I'm up to... I have sources that tell me he already knows

tootles

Exnay

Post 2

Bruce

I wouldn't trust those sources Spork smiley - winkeye

Esti & I have already met ~ Peta & I were trying to encourage Esti to post the odd embarassing picture or two of Shim.

;^)#

Exnay

Post 3

Researcher 99947

Ack!! They were right!!

Yes, well, I know all about that Bruce... the whole thing with the scanner and cutting bits out of pictures, etc.... when I investigate people, I go extensive...

BTW, Damn you!! Can't I have one forum alone??

*goes off to pout in corner, notices a piece of chocolate cake, and forgets whatever he was going on about

Exnay

Post 4

Bruce

You want to be alone to 'extensively investigate' people? Sho'nuff smiley - bigeyes

;^)#

Exnay

Post 5

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Well, it's true, some people do need some time on their own, but it looks like you'll just have to find somewhere else.

BTW:I'm really sorry it's taken me 6 weeks to reply to this, as the link to click on it from my homepage was wrong.

Oh well, Shim hasn't interupted me-yet. Apparently every time I leave messages on H2G2, he groans-according to my other brother.

Exnay

Post 6

Shim

oh for goodness sake..........

smiley - fish

Exnay

Post 7

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Damn.

Exnay

Post 8

Researcher 99947

The chocolate cake has gone missing smiley - sadface I haven't heard from Bruce in a while... how goes it? And hullo there Katsy... what kind of groan was that?

Exnay

Post 9

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Ooohhh, chocolate cake. You know that I made some the other day with melted choclate on top, on top of that whipped cream, and on top of that, chocolate shavings. Obviously, it was all eaten up the next day as it was so delicious. Now I'm under pressure to make another one.

Hullo there Sporkulious Eglon. I told Shimmy that he's your hero. He said you must be mad, as you obviously don't know the real Shim. smiley - winkeye

Exnay

Post 10

Researcher 99947

Mad or not, indeed it is true. I couldn't think of a better hero, that's for sure- wait... no, no I can't

Exnay

Post 11

DEATH

I'm a hero. I killed the demon, Melzas, at least two dragons, 4,321,987,650 Gragg- give or take 3,321,987,649. And shim rocks. My hero is Jinx.

Exnay

Post 12

Researcher 99947

Hmm... to each their own.. I got a scanner for x-mas... that means I've got five now... anybody need one?

Exnay

Post 13

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Yes please! Give it to Shimmy to pass on to me!

Alundra: who is Jinx?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more