This is the Message Centre for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 1

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Well, Halloween was bit of a let down. I forgot to buy pumpkins earlier in the week and therefore couldn't find any when I was looking. smiley - sadface and we only had two little visitors trick or treating. At least we have plenty of chocolate to munch on. We didn't have any scary films to watch either so I played a game, natch.

The game in question was Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments, I've only completed the first case, about a whaler who was hoist on his own his own harpoon. It has some rather annoying little mini-games like matching up a pipe and tobacco leaf with a ship and arm-wrestling, but it's looking good so far.

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 3

Deb

Deb smiley - cheerup

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 4

FWR

Halloween is always quiet here too. Caught up on the Strain though! smiley - cheers

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 5

minorvogonpoet

I switched into Alabaster and can read this perfectly. smiley - smiley

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 6

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I made some fab pumpkin soup earlier this week Mags - but although they sell chunks of pumpkin all year round in the local shops, the actual Jack o Lantern type are really uncommon and hard to get hold of for Halloween. No doubt things will eventually go that way as Halloween becomes more popular than the traditional, and official holiday, Dia de los Muertos.

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 7

Superfrenchie

smiley - orib

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 8

Sho - employed again!

smiley - footprints

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 9

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

I've never eaten pumpkin, Lanza. Might try and grow some eating ones, when and *if* i manage to tame the garden and get the veggie patch sorted properly.

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 10

Researcher 14993127

smiley - pumpkin

smiley - cat

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 1

Post 11

Herenna - southpaw for now

smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more