This is the Message Centre for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

NajoPoMo 27th Nov Mags - Dead Again

Post 1

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Dead Block is a zombie-bash-'em-up.

Well, you don't just bash up the zombies, but you have to bash everything else up too and search it for valuable bits that can build barricades.

And kill zombies. And find bits of a guitars. And then play the guitars, Rock Band/Guitar Hero stlyee. It's actually really rather fun as a multiplayer game and at £1.68 (or 9, depending on which was which - we bought another XBLA title at the same time) well worth a punt. It's quite repetitive, but what e;lse do you expect?

It's one of the many Downloadable games (both games that are available on disc and XBLA only games) that have been hugely discounted in the run-up to Thanksgiving.

Random Footy score of the day:

Manchester City 4 - 2 Victoria Pilzen.

(22 goals scored at the Ethiad in November by the Home Team, not bad smiley - winkeye but why are we only fourth?)

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

I KNEW there wouldb e zombies.smiley - rofl

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

At least no one can ever critisise someone for playing a zombie game, (or Forthgcmmoing Zombie apocolypse training survival software as it should be called), or indeed, for watching the so-called Zombie films (or instructural zombie survival training matterial) smiley - zen its education... educational... only a matter of time before we face the zombie apocolypse... smiley - zen

Post 4

Sho - employed again!

we need a Zombie smiley...
smiley - footprints

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Definately... smiley - vampiresmiley - zen

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more