This is the Message Centre for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

NaJoPoMo day 25 Mags - Escape to New York

Post 1

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Lego Marvel Superheroes, what can I say?

Well, the things that worked really well in some of the later games don't work quite as well here. The split screen dynamic is slightly off meaning that when you're playing it in co-op you sometimes can't even see one of the characters, let alone interact with whatever it is you're supposed to be interacting with. The NPCs in New York get very boring saying the same things over and over again. as well.

The fact that New York is quite compact and there's a little man running in front of you when you select a destination is really rather cool, mind. You can find the additional charcters and Gold Bricks quite easily.

Needing to defeat almost all the game before being able to go into Free Play and access all the areas in the level can get quite daft, but it has always been everthus.

Good game, still enjoying it. Nearly at Magneto, and can use Liberty in the City.

Back to Army of Two: 40th Day today, mind need to find those smiley - cats

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Legos in New York...conjures up pictures in myh ead...smiley - headhurts

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Its like reading a forign language! with the advantage my lodger used to game a lot, so I'm famuliar with some of the terminology.... all the words make sense... but the overall affect... beyond my realm of experinces... last games I ever played were leather godesses of Fobos, Zork series, HHGG games, stationfall, etc... last visual ones I vaguely remember, were on the Spectrum and Amstrad! smiley - laugh quality graphics back then.... seriously... smiley - snork

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Post 5

Sho - employed again!

smiley - footprints

Post 6

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

Another catch up day, smiley - smiley

Post 7

Researcher 14993127

smiley - book

smiley - cat

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more