This is the Message Centre for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

NaJoPoMo Day Nine Mags - Throwing down the Gauntlet

Post 1

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Finally got the last collectible on Gears 2 last night so we're going to delete the save and (hopefully) try again with our secondary profile to play the add-on. Wish me luck with that.

The Midway Arcade Origins collection is rather fun, apparently it should only take about 6 gameplay hours to get all 1000 achievement points, but we'll see. My game-fu deserted me when I was playing Smash TV last night so it may take us a bit longer smiley - winkeye We also played Gauntlet for a couple of hours, naturally if we'd been churning money into something the size of a fridge freezer we'd have spent about £400 last night, but as it is you just need to press the 'back' button to add credit which means more health so we couldn't really die. There is some debate as to how many levels there are in the game, any where between 100 and 255 depending on the machine/console- we only managed 56 yesterday and I doubt very much we'll top that, although the collection does include Gauntlet 2, so we'll probably have a go at that after the footy tomorrow.

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

You're a high achiever! smiley - biggrin

Post 3

FWR

good luck!

Post 4

Researcher 14993127

smiley - frogsmiley - spacereddit

smiley - cat

Post 5

Deb

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Post 7

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

. .. … smiley - bubbly . .. ...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more