This is the Message Centre for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

NaJoPoMo number five Mags - Fluffy?

Post 1

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

After the blood and guns of the last few days it's time to talk 'fluffy' gaming. So lets look at Skylanders.

We bought the first game 'Spyro's Adventure' second hand. It's called a 'Starter Pack' because you need a few different characters to complete the game and comes with the 'Portal of Power' where you place the little plastic figures. We spent the next few months buying 'new' figures for the game and 'add-on' packs which are basically extra levels that come with a Skylander and 'power-up'. We also bought the second game 'Giants' when it came out and have continued to add to the collection with 'Swap Force'. My son got the final Giant Skylander for his birthday and now we need more Swap Force characters as well. smiley - headhurts

It's not a cheap game, but it *is* very fun and you still get to kill things, even if they do have silly names like Chompies and Arkeyan Jousters and the plastic figures are quite good to look at as well.

Post 2

FWR

I find a mars bar can also kill the chompies!smiley - runsmiley - choc

Post 3

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - rofl

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

I had a go at the internet version of Skylanders, but the graphics were too big for my broadband and it made it very difficult to shoot things with a 5 second delay smiley - erm

The Skylander character was quite cute, though!

Post 5

Deb

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 6

Storm

Storm

Post 7

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Post 8

Sho - employed again!

smiley - footprints

Post 9

Researcher 14993127

smiley - frogsmiley - spacereddit

smiley - cat

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more