This is the Message Centre for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

NaJoPoMo Mags - The worm turns

Post 1

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

I spent some of yesterday evening walking through a worm, his little beauty to be precise : http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111017022235/gearsofwar/images/5/58/Rift-worm.jpg We found Carmine, but it was too late for him and he died smiley - sadface This is the second time a character called Carmine has died in Gears of War games and before the release of Gears 3 there was a Save Carmine/Kill Carmine campaign. People could buy tshirts (both real and virual) to support whichever side they were on. My Xbox avatar proudly wore its Save Tshirt for several months and Carmine's fate was revealed near the end of 3.

Back to the Riftworm, after avoiding teeth, digestive juices and killing some rather odd looking scuttling things, we had to cut off the blood supply to its three hearts and then carve our way out of there before we drowned in blood. Following our escape one of the best lines in any game is uttered by Baird 'I'm coughing up blood that ain't even mine!' smiley - rofl

I'll try and play something 'fluffy' today. Maybe some Skylanders.

Post 2

Sho - employed again!

smiley - footprints

Post 3

Researcher 14993127

smiley - canofwormssmiley - spacereddit

smiley - cat

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Post 5

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

[[[ asteroidlil ]]]

Post 6

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - snork I'd go for something fluffy, too. You seem to get slimed a lot online. smiley - cheerup

Post 7

Deb

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Can't you find a copy of fluffy kitthen II, the sym game? smiley - winkeyesmiley - snorksmiley - catsmiley - blackcat Extra-points awarded for really long sessions of getting the cat to sleep a long while.... or be stroked... smiley - snork

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more