This is the Message Centre for The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

The Kid's Fan Club(The Return of The Necromancer)

Post 781

Mel J

Hmmm... very 'military' aren't you? I'm too undisciplined to follow rank, you know... Can't be tamed (yup, I know I conscripted) but maybe thatzz a challenge?
Anyway, let's start (or in my case continue) with a few bottles of smiley - redwine Tell me, what are your other options?

Mel smiley - blackcat swishing her tail

btw whatzz the time where you are? Here in Brussels it's 10pm

Post 782

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Well it's 3:25 pm here in Memphis. Brussels What a nice place. Discipline is'nt an issue on me boat Missy. Unless......... Well lets have some wine and I fill you on the details of my other plans where you are involved Girlie I'm sure a fiesty Lass such as yourself can be of good use on me vessel. btw can you tie knots and such.

Post 783

Mel J

Ahh thank Gawd for the no discipline then... Knots . Sure, I'm very handy when it comes down to it... esp. on your vessel smiley - laughsmiley - tongueout

Brussels, you been there? I aint Belgian though (been living there for 30odd years). Mum's English, dad's Paraguayan South american Indian origin, so north meets south where I'm concerned, could xplain the regular short circuits in my brain.
But you ain't much into your ancestors, are you? (me thinx read that on another thread, just a sec, here's a transcript: 'mums side fairs much worse as she came from Native American Indian stock. Apache and Cherokee. You can see the dilemma. There again who cares. I've no liking for them as well.')

smiley - wah so ain't sure you're gonna like me either, I'm a bit of a euhm exotic mix

Mel

(btw am on the GW MSN group as well, under MelCatzz, c u around there sometime, eh?)

Post 784

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Oh contrare me Friend I care about me ansestry on both sides on my family tree. I was speaking on how we Indains are viewed by the White men. I adore my heritage on both side my Irish and it's Royalty and My Idian and it's Heathentry. To misuse a trysmiley - biggrinYeah I'm a member perhaps we can talk there as I left you note on you page on h2g2. Ok.

Post 785

Mel J

(yup, I know but convo tracable on h2g2 too, as on GW. Don't worry, Kid, no probs!)

Post 786

Well you said it sister. I await to see the responce from Pinky. Ive an Idea though.

Post 787

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost ooooOOOOoo*rattle* moaaaAAAAnnn

Post 788

don't be nosy

mel hi there nice to meet someone from Brussels, smiley - cake

Post 789

Mel J

Hi there ST,

Actually I'm not from Brussels, I've been living for the past 30odd year in Belgium but am an xplosive mix of English and Paraguayan.

Why, you know/been to Brussels?

Cheerzz,

Mel

Post 790

Hey Mel and Shifty you guys want to See what's up with the music I think we need more little round things in the box. Mel you should have good taste.

Post 791

don't be nosy

what cd s have you got there don a bit of madonna or debbie harry that would go down well lol ,nice to see ya again mel , tig

Post 792

Ther Madonna in my stuff. No Blondie either. I do have some Michelle Branch though. She's a nice Lass and not given to selling sex instead of actual talent. I've no real dance music though. We can get some off my super computer I relieve the Japenese of whilst we were in port there. Yep and no one even knew it was gone let alone that I had gotten it. Here I'll get some Launch radio up and running.

Post 793

don't be nosy

cool i like the 70s 8os music far better don smiley - ale

Post 794

That will do Mate would you care to hear some of your country men. Big Country. I love the Scottish Flair. They have a bag pipe sound in a lot of there music. And the Rock.smiley - ok

Post 795

Mel J

Hi there...

MusiK? Sure, more 80s and 90s me but like everything from punk, new wave, house, lounge, techno to jazz, soul, classic and rock - well, everything xcept heavy metal, reggae and ska...

Post 796

Well You are in luck Girl. We've got it all kinda. Yep Heavy Metal was'nt my thing either. Go have a look and see if something we have onboard is to your liking.smiley - smiley

Post 797

Mel J

tell me, where's it hidden?

Post 798

Where is what hidden *hits the remote to the stereo* you think you can find it now the music is right by the stereo an the lower level state room. near the bar. Would you get me a KilliansRed whilst you are there Missy. Please.

Post 799

don't be nosy

yes big country are a great band thay can rock da place , iam not that keen on heavy metal just rock bands disco music a bit of country and soul motown etc , tig

Post 800

Sorry Tig No Disco here Mate. I loathe the stuff. I like Rock you can dance to though. Country eh I can listen to it. It depends on who it is.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more