A Conversation for The all new, or maybe improved, h2g2 freaks

I'M A FREAK !

Post 1

naijaman

OK, I'M A FREAK. FOR INSTANCE, I WANT TO JOIN UP WITH LOTS OF OTHER FREAKS. THEN, I FIND YOUR FREAKISH PAGE, AND DANG IF I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO JOIN IN! FREAKY, AIN'T IT?

AS TO WHY I AM A FREAK -- WELL, APART FROM THE FACT THAT I TYPE OUT MY MESSAGES IN CAPS (?!) I AM A WESTERN-TRAINED, EASTERN-MINDSET AFRICAN, HOLDING HIGHLY CONSERVATIVE VIEWS STRAINED THROUGH THE PRISM OF A LIBERAL EDUCATION. I DON'T FIT IN, IN AFRICA, NOR DO I FIT IN, IN EUROPE.

AND YES, AT SIX FOOT FIVE (AND KINDA HANDSOME WITH IT) PEOPLE DO STARE AT ME AS I WADDLE MY OVERWEIGHT WAY DOWN THE STREET.

I'M A FREAK - LET ME IN!!

I'M A FREAK !

Post 2

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Ah, that'll be because This was set up to replace the old h2g2 freaks page, and hardly anyone moved over here so not much got done

smiley - cheers

I'M A FREAK !

Post 3

naijaman

*SO*,,,,, HOW TO JOIN UP WID ALL D ODA FREAKS, DUDE?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The all new, or maybe improved, h2g2 freaks

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more