This is the Message Centre for Birbeck

Thank you

Post 1

bigsoftie

Birbeck,
Just wanted to thank you for your very kind comments on 'The Good Cook'. I've been using this site for 4 or 5 weeks now and I was beginning to think that no-one really liked my stuff. I've only just started this writing business. I went to a creative writing class for 8 weeks after Easter and that sort of got me going. I think I'm still experimenting with styles. You have inspired me to try this style again. Thank you ever so much.
smiley - biggrin
By the way I'm putting you on as my friend.smiley - biggrin

Thank you too

Post 2

Birbeck

I'm surprised that you have only been writing for such a short time. It was a pleasure to read and review TGC. I was becoming disillusioned too, but by joining in the Review Circle it got the ball rolling. But I've become 'all read out' just now - it's like trying to pick a poor child for adoption/funding - you feel guilty about the rest you have to ignore.

I believe you had some other comments from people I asked to read it.

I've put people down as 'friends' just so I won't forget those who've bothered to read my story or I've acknowledged theirs.

Until the next review/conversation, must smiley - run
Birbeck

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Birbeck

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more