This is the Message Centre for Saronie

Hey Saronie

Post 1

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Kid here. In case you were looking for a place to hang out if and when this site closes. I've got a couple of links for you.

http://www.writersdock.co.uk/index.php

http://groups.msn.com/GetWriting

A lot of us are on both sites. Writers dock is really nice and private so if you want to converse with someone in private you can. Also you can keep your works private as well.

MSN GW is nice too. I thought I would let you know that ok. btw are you a male or female? I can't be sure. I think you are a female and French no less oh la la. Hahahahahha Hey I'm a Yank but I don't care about all of that. We all are people that is what counts ok. Toodlies.smiley - cheers

Hey Saronie

Post 2

Saronie

Hello kid,i like writers dock he is somebody i can trust and can feel completely at ease with.I also like to converse with my privates which are conveniently attached to my earlobes.Also i flush my solids with holy water recanting the blessed fibre which claws to the pan and reminds me of an early Max Ernst.
You where right not to be sure about my gender.I was Born in Milan in 1951 my mother was an opera singer who had travelled from Liverpool England to fulfill her dream of appearing at La Scala,which she successfully acheived.I was the outcome of a one night liason my mother had with a tenor from Prauge,a rough man by all accounts.From an early age i had to carry the burden of being an Hermaphrodite(or not if you know what i mean)
I had the face of Hedy Lamarr and the shoulders of Victor Maturesmiley - bubbly

Hey Saronie

Post 3

Saronie

Toodliessmiley - ok

Hey Saronie

Post 4

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Wel I did'nt know all of that. I did'nt mean to pry and all. So are you going to join up at one of those two. I mean you are alright by me. I like have you about you make some interesting comments in word association. It's your choice. smiley - ok

Hey Saronie

Post 5

Saronie

Who knows i might sign up or i may not.
Im in the process of writing the first ever twenty word novella,which is taking up one hell offalotta time,so the interesting comments in the word association will probably have to go on the back burner.
Seeya kidsmiley - cake

Hey Saronie

Post 6

Ok Late Sar. They have word association thing on WD and some chat rooms.

Hey Saronie

Post 7

That's later Saronie.

Key: Complain about this post