This is the Message Centre for PenJen

So how was the party?

Post 1

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Did you have a great time at the party? I want pictures and details Cailin.smiley - biggrin

So how was the party?

Post 2

PenJen

Hi there,

I'm only catching up on messages now. As for the party - it was brillaint. Really great craic. For all the fun and gossip, plus the photos, check out the party thread in here.

Jen smiley - cheerssmiley - laugh

So how was the party?

Post 3

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Ok Missy. i've sent you oh three or so emails. From now on that is the only way to speak of a certain someone who is on Writer's dock. It would seem.

So how was the party?

Post 4

PenJen

Hey, don't worry. Put it behind you and just carry on as are although maybe go a little easy on the chat with the ladies. Mean that in the best possible way. Just some may be a little more sensitive or have a different sense of humour that others. No harm.

Will send ye an 'e' later, OK?

So chin up.

Jen smiley - hug
x

So how was the party?

Post 5

Yes Ma'am. The thing is none of them ever complained, it was drumed up by our friend Cailin I think. I never talked trash to a Lass unless she started talking it to me first Dove. You know that. As you say I will behave I promiss.smiley - goodluck

So how was the party?

Post 6

PenJen

Who?

Anyway, now you know to be more aware and will 'behave' yourself, Ok? Good! smiley - winkeye

So how was the party?

Post 7

Well he's no friend of mine. I don't think you like him either. Him and enig have conspired against me though. I do know that for sure.smiley - winkeye

So how was the party?

Post 8

PenJen

Well actually Kid, I do know who you talk of and do like them both. Just forget about it now. As long as you know who your friends are that is what counts.
You're still here and that's what matters. smiley - biggrin

So how was the party?

Post 9

Well As long as it don't have anything to do with our friendship that's all that matters. I can deal with them. However if I was to meet up with either of them. You could have a friend to visit. Where would be the question.

Key: Complain about this post