This is the Message Centre for PenJen

Happy New Year Ms Ireland

Post 1

Serindippidydog

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly
Hi there Jenni, only 1 hour and 49 minutes to go here, and I am bleedin soborsmiley - erm Still will be charging the glass for the magic hour. I do hope you have a great 2005 and all the wishes hopes and desires you have for the new year are fulfilled and more. You are a special person, and your deserve the best and no less...Oh! Btw Iman and Marley are parents....so cute...I will catch up with you in 2005, lovely Iris Ms, Love Serinsmiley - hug

smiley - rosesmiley - rose

Post 2

PenJen

smiley - star Hi Sweet Serin! Not long to go now... Ye-Ha!!
"Tis noon here and I'm still in jammies with a wee sore head (was out last night smiley - headhurts) and strong mug of coffee. Warming up to celebrate the New Year later on. I see that you have already started missus!! smiley - bubblysmiley - laugh

So I wish you the very best of everything and may all your dreams come true in 2005 - a toast to life, love, health and happiness and to our continued fun, writing and friendship! Really chuffed to have a great buddy such as ye, dear Fleas-Louise! smiley - kisssmiley - hug

And smiley - disco CONGRATULATIONS on the little goaties too!! smiley - laugh

smiley - star Go party sweet Aussie sista!
Take care,

Love
Jensmiley - biggrinsmiley - magicsmiley - kisssmiley - hugsmiley - cheerupsmiley - bubbly
xxx

Post 3

Serindippidydog

Got the cointreau and ice in hand (very warm here tonight) watching Cher in Concert, she is riding a elephant on her stage entrance, there's a gal who doesn't do things by half...the song, "baby it's all or nothing"smiley - laugh Catch you soon with all your New Year Stories Jensmiley - hugsmiley - smoochHave a great one babe! 28 mins to go and I’m still sober, where’s that bottle...smiley - run Love Serinxxxsmiley - hug

Post 4

PenJen

You got to drink quicker!! smiley - laughsmiley - bubbly
It MUST be 2005 now with you!! Wow!

smiley - discosmiley - star Happy New Year, top Doll!!! smiley - starsmiley - discosmiley - bubbly

Post 5

Serindippidydog

8 mins to go then I will be over to do it all again with you galsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - bubbly

Post 6

PenJen

FOUR minutes to go!!! smiley - yikessmiley - laughsmiley - bubbly

Post 7

PenJen

Three!!!! smiley - tongueout

Post 8

Serindippidydog

smiley - smoochsmiley - smooch

Happy New Year

Beat ye to itsmiley - hug

Have a great one my good matesmiley - hug

Dippid smiley - run don't move that bottle dawgsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - kiss

Post 9

PenJen

smiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - magicsmiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - wow HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!

Enjoy dear Friend!!!! smiley - kisssmiley - hugsmiley - tongueout

Post 10

Serindippidydog

I'll still love and respect yah in the morning you old fashion quaint 2004 little Irish Ms...smiley - hugsmiley - laugh Yah futuristic smiley - cool Dippidy fleas louise mate...er I'm the advaced one Melbasmiley - bubblysmiley - laugh

Thanks for been a vintage palsmiley - magic

Post 11

PenJen

smiley - devil AND I haven't even started YET!! smiley - laugh

Advance away pure gem pal pup!!I'll drink to that! smiley - alesmiley - kiss

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PenJen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more