This is the Message Centre for PenJen

Be Gentle Jen

Post 1

Serindippidydog

Ere I'm no longer a Virgin but be gentle Jen as they say you never forget your firts critique.... Serin

Sweet Serin

Post 2

PenJen

Hi my wonderful Aussie mate! How you keeping? Have read your piece 'Boxed in' and left comment. Like your ideas and wanted much more to ponder over. Forget the study for a wee while and let that muse free! Reckon there's one hell of a 'Diva' in there who can leave more than a lasting impression!

Speak soon,
Jen smiley - biggrin

Sweet Serin

Post 3

Serindippidydog

Cheers Jen have left a thank-you and a bit of a chunter... probaly at a inappropriate spot on my my piece thread. Tah very much and I will try to nurture my inner Diva. Stay Cool... Serinsmiley - cool

Sweet Serin

Post 4

Serindippidydog

Its wizzin down here and I'm off today it's 12pm arvo and I make it out to be 3am your time Jen..anyway I have added some more to my work. Hope it still sounds ok..got a bit fired up due to your comments.. cheers Serin oh please let me know what you think to the additions at yur leisure.Tah in advancesmiley - biggrin

Sweet Serin

Post 5

PenJen

Yes, the little mad insomanic is stll up and shuffling around! 'Tis now 3:06am and I have so many returns of favours outstanding. I am delighted that you have written some more stuff and will get a thorough read of them tomorrow night for sure! So, have a great day off and chill out. Wear a raincoat and take a brolly!

Catch you soon, Kid!

Jen smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PenJen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more