A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Imardin

Barracks

Post 1

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

The Barracks are a place where troops are kept fit healthy and... well exercised

*The Capitan of the guard comes in, the few troups in the barracks stand to a lazy attention*

I think its about time you lot got back to doing some training
now we have some new people here with us
and I'm telling you now that there a whole lot nicer looking than some of you lot
come on i dont call this an army, its a mob

*some of the troops smarten up*

*Thoran's army comes into the Barracks and line up smartly*

Barracks

Post 2

TBC

~Thoran

Barracks

Post 3

Feuille v. 2

Barracks

Post 4

TBC

~Thoran

Barracks

Post 5

Feuille v. 2

*The Monarch's Steward strides in and speaks quietly with the Captain of the Guard, Captain Manning.*

[Captain Manning] Attention!

*His men snap to silence, standing stiffly, and Farranger's army, whilst not standing to attention, come to a respectful silence.*

[Manning] The steward's got an announcement to make. Anyone got a problem with what he's got to say, you come to /me/, you hear? *he gestures at the steward, who unrolls his parchment and speaks.*

<For a look at what he says, go to
F1781296?thread=407018&post=14207362#p14207362 >

*there's a stunned silence as the steward rolls up his scroll and leaves swiftly. The Captain stares at his troops as if daring them to complain, and then leaves.*

Barracks

Post 6

Hamster of Doom (Zantir Ictell)

*apporaches Captain Manning*

I need some of the soldiers to help with the upgrading of the walls, I need 10 people to help with some smithing, and another 50 to heolp me for now, they ahve to be good and strong, and willing to work long hours

Barracks

Post 7

Feuille v. 2

[Manning] And you are, sir?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more