A Conversation for

WOW!!

Post 1

Researcher U634370

Wonder if he will see it!!!

We love Jeremy yipee smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

You are clever Corrie.

Now first record well H is the expert where is she?

Lots of smiley - love

BDsmiley - fish

WOW!!

Post 2

Geordie Girl

I'm here folks!

I suggested "raining in my heart"- Buddy Holly over on JV's page but don't know if I'll get any responses. Could have "How Long"- by Ace for the Police bit or anything by Sting (I think he must be a fan as he features quit often on the show or maybe it's the producer).

This is for Corriesmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

H

WOW!!

Post 3

Researcher U634370

H glad you found it click to subscribe to the forum and then any messages for this entry will automatically come to your message centre. Have you found the Comfort Corner yet? it's <./>A2401101</.>.

Must smiley - run see you all later.

BD smiley - fish

WOW!!

Post 4

moved to new address

Jeremy smiley - love seems very smiley - sadface about the Spain bombings. He is very compassionate. I smiley - love Jeremy. smiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - kiss

I'll change anything you want on the JVAS page.

smiley - biggrin

WOW!!

Post 5

Researcher U634370

Ah you spoke Mustard Seed! smiley - earth Just sent you an email.

He was very upset wasn't he!

Did you hear Mike's mention yesterday on JV?

Lots of smiley - love

BD smiley - fish

WOW!!

Post 6

Researcher U634370

OMG someone called CRAZYJermey has just come in!! Do you think it's him????

I'm going for a lie down!!!!

BD smiley - fish

WOW!!

Post 7

evan_elpuss

Would this be the same Jeremy Vine show that has an allotment AND a poet?!smiley - winkeye

WOW!!

Post 8

moved to new address

Indeed it would. I don't know if I mentioned this earlier, but I smiley - love Jeremy.smiley - tongueout

How are you doing? Here's a smiley - ale

WOW!!

Post 9

evan_elpuss

Hello Mustard Seed,

smiley - ale going down a treat smiley - cheers

smiley - erm I'd never have guessed you smiley - love Jeremy! smiley - winkeye

Why don't you ladies pop round to the 'Captain's Log Cabin' for a few smiley - bubbly or smiley - ale or even smiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - choc (If I haven't scoffed the latter!smiley - tongueout) if you prefer. Choice is yours!

smiley - cheers
Chocoholic
Lord Evan Elpuss

WOW!!

Post 10

Researcher U634370

Corrie smiley - earth only just had a look at the page WOW again absolutely smiley - love the moving smiley - lovesmiley - love's amazing you are a wonder and I stand by it!!!!

Looking forward to seeing developments on the page tomorrow. Will be tuned in sort of at work and might have a peep!!!

Lots of smiley - love

BD smiley - hsif

Key: Complain about this post