This is the Message Centre for morecoffee

Is it just me?

Post 21

Kiolok was found out!

Hello people!
I realize that i didn't really exist during the era of 'The greens and T and G' But i choose to join the reunion nevertheless! <:-p>

Is it just me?

Post 22

morecoffee

Hi Fluffy! smiley - smiley (You should have realised what the "Destroyer of Worlds" would suggest... smiley - smiley)

Of course you existed then - and you certainly exist now. You are rather difficult not to notice. smiley - tongueout

Incidentally, you use either the code in pointy brackets, or the smiley shortcut - not both. And for the stick-out tongue, it's an upper-case P.

Great to see you here! smiley - ok

Is it just me?

Post 23

Kiolok was found out!

smiley - hangover Yes thats a good idea! I was in existance but i did not exist in the circle.
smiley - fishsmiley - smileysmiley - hsif

Is it just me?

Post 24

morecoffee

Well, you're in now... and you can NEVER LEAVE!!! MWAH-HAH-HAAHH!!!!

Just kidding. smiley - smiley

I'm just leaving the office now, so I'll talk to ya tomorrow, Fluffy! smiley - biggrin

Is it just me?

Post 25

Smartcolourblue

smiley - dragon Fluffy is evil. Fluffy is all powerful. Fluffy will have his revenge in this life or thhe next!smiley - dragon

Is it just me?

Post 26

morecoffee

Ah, so you know Fluffy too? The plot thickens...

Hi There!

Post 27

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

How is the battle against chocolate going, evenstar? (The only confectionary I'm addicted to is liquorice allsorts.<stuffing-face smiley&gtsmiley - winkeye

TRiG.smiley - magic

Hi There!

Post 28

morecoffee

Rather well, thanks. I've taken to treating myself with small quantities of organic chocolate - healthier and nicer than Cadbury crud.

What in the world is an ascospore?

ascospores

Post 29

See my journal. I'll post it there in due course.

TRiG.smiley - biggrin

Bye There!

Post 30

Just to let you know that I'll be disappearing from h2g2 for a while. The place is addictive and I find it impossible to spend a reasonable amount of time here. All or nothing, and it'll have to be nothing as the college pressure builds up. I'll come back after the final exams.

Sorry.

TRiG.

confucious confectionary

Post 31

moke_paranoidandroid

Is it possible to get addicted to lemon curd?

Nice lemon curd, my lemon curds. I put on my tea-spoon, I do, I puts you in my mouth. then I goes back for more lemon curd, my lemon curd MY PRECIOUS!

confucious confectionary

Post 32

Smartcolourblue

Maybe your precious, but what do I have i my pocket then? smiley - blue

confucious confectionary

Post 33

moke_paranoidandroid

String, or nothing! smiley - winkeye

Hello again!

Post 34

"I'll come back after the final exams."

I'm now in the of the final exams. Two down, two to go (plus the oral), but I'm spending time on h2g2 again. Nice to be back with ye!smiley - biggrin

I'll have to change my name tag again: I *am* available for comment!

TRiG.smiley - cool

typo report: elision

Post 35

"I'm now in the of the final exams."

Let's try again, shall we?

"I'm now in middle the of the final exams."

Only I', not, now. Not anymore. No. I've finished, you see. They're over. Nice, that is. Very.

smiley - biggrin

typo report: elision

Post 36

Smartcolourblue

smiley - biggrin

Hi There!

Post 37

smiley - ok

Hi There!

Post 38

I'm out of college! Finished! Education complete! (Formal education, anyway.) Rather scary, really.

Hi There!

Post 39

I'm taking the liberty of posting your Random IMers here, Evenstar. It's just so funny. I'd like to get back in touch through this place. Do you ever visit it these days?

I'm still around, but all the people here who I also know in real life seem to have abandoned it. My brother, and your two. Ah well.

http://www.geocities.com/evenstar42/rimers/rimersindex.html

TRiG.smiley - choc (Does that tempt you? Plenty more: smiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - space)

Hi There!

Post 40

Come back to us!

TRiG.smiley - wah

Key: Complain about this post