A Conversation for Nintendo

the music

Post 1

kat

you forgot to mention the mind numbing ditties that played along with the first ever nintindo games. some times the tune still rings in my ears. my brother would play it in the middle of the night waking me from my sleep. the only game i ever really played was zelda.

the music

Post 2

cafram - in the states.

YES!! The stupid music from mario still goes round and round and round my head, as well as that really really annoying tune from Zelda in the forest...grrrrrr....

the music

Post 3

Researcher 53010

you forgot the music for Gameboy Tetris...aaaaah now that's what I call art

the music

Post 4

cafram - in the states.

Aggggghhhhh...the agony, the agony!! I can't take it any longer...aaaaaaggggghhhhhhh........hhhheeellllpppp mmeeeeeeee.......I'mmmmmm mmmeellltttiiinnnggg...

smiley - winkeye

the music

Post 5

shrinkwrapped

Hey now don't cuss Zelda/Mario music.
The music on Illusion of Time. Now THAT's bad.

the music

Post 6

cafram - in the states.

Sorry, don't know it.

How about the music in Warcraft on PC? Or Diddy Kong on N64??? GRRRRRRRRR.

the music

Post 7

shrinkwrapped

Oh, indeedy.

the music

Post 8

kat

you confuse me with your talk of recent n64. my encounters with nintendo ended many years ago. Duck hunt music for example, i hated it!

the music

Post 9

cafram - in the states.

Oooooh yes!

I think the most annoying noise on Nintendo is the bouncy noise that Mario makes everytime he jumps.

ooooooohhh ggrrrrrrrrrrr......

the music

Post 10

Splee

Lately the music has not got any better! The music on Goldeneye, for example, seems really cool and original at first until you've played it for 10 - 15 minutes, when you realise that it is all based around the classic James Bind theme tune. Let me tell you, as a Goldeneye addict it begins to grate after a while, and it was all I could do to turn the music off.

the music

Post 11

Splee

James Bind!? I thought I was the policeman from Alo Alo for a second there! I meant James Bond! smiley - smiley

the music

Post 12

cafram - in the states.

YES!!

That stupid song that you can't really type the words of, I s'pose I could try: doodoodooodooodooodoodooodoodoodooodoododoo... see? And how about the music from Red Alert and Warcraft? My brother plays Warcraft ALL the time and the music is SOOOOO CRAP!!

There's my little rant out of the way.

smiley - bigeyes

the music

Post 13

cafram - in the states.

Sorry, I've reconsidered.

My brother just bought Final Fantasy 7 and he plays it pretty much non-stop. That has go to be THE most annoying music!!

the music

Post 14

Me

I just downloaded an Mp3 of the Tetris theme from IGN64.com.
I have had two tracks from Super Metriod in my head for months (the title theme and Norfair theme) and am waiting for the next game.
I rented Wipeout 64 twice just for "Goodnight Lover" by Fluke, and left the game on for two hours at the audio options screen. I think I rented a movie with it, but haven't seen the movie yet.
I'm not a music fan.
Stop putting down video game music!

the music

Post 15

kat

chill dude. the music is ok the first couple weeks, but if you live in the same house with a video game addict i have to say it begins to grate on your nerves just a bit. a big big bit.

the music

Post 16

Me

What if you're the game addict?
-Me

the music

Post 17

kat

well i have never been in that position so i can't really comment. i assume that the addict obviously enjoys the music.

the music

Post 18

Me

Yes I do.
-Me

the music

Post 19

cafram - in the states.

I find myself humming the 'tunes' from Red Alert, but then I also see little tanks driving all over the desk if I play for too long....smiley - winkeye

the music

Post 20

Olli

The effects of playing Goldeneye for too long are worse, I have an urge to shoot security cameras

Key: Complain about this post