This is the Message Centre for Raven Nidiot

Oh L'amour, broke my heart now I'm waiting for you ...

Post 1

Raven Nidiot

Oh L'amour, what's a boy in love supposed to do?

Yes, although I am married I find myself falling in love with my best friend's girlfriend's sister (or should that be the sister of my best friend's girlfriend?). What is a guy supposed to do in this situation? I mean, I still love my wife and I'm still *in* love with her but I have fallen head over heels for this other girl, Karen.

Ah, if only I was the kind of guy who would have affairs, or at least the kind of guy who can get away with them.

Karen is so sweet and pretty. She has beautiful eyes, a sweet succulent mouth. She has a great body with large boobs. Plus our personalities connect so well, we can talk for hours even when drunk (which is strange, because I find it hard to talk at all when I get drunk!).

She is living with this fat, ugly, meathead of a guy. All testosterone and motorbike fanaticism. He works the entire weekend, goes out drinking with his mates on week nights, leaving sweet little Karen on her own and lonely.

I have been infatuated with many women but only ever been in love with one (my wife) until now and I have no idea what to do.

God, my life sucks!

Post 2

Braindamage

You try working with her, farting and giggling all day. Try pooping into Redline Honda and telling her "meathead" of a boyfriend how you feel.....Or just try and keep sober while she gets drunk !?!......

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Raven Nidiot

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more