This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 1

i am so sorry ford, for being such a smiley - bleep and all.
it was really worng of me to have said some of the things i said.
so, how bout we just never talk about guys again? i miss the good ol days, but if you don't want to be friends again, well i'll understand. but at least we can try.

call it a truce?smiley - cheerup
DS42

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 2

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

its not me im pissed about! its andrew! he was totaly broken up about this whole thing! and the way that you treated some of my other friends... pisses me off, dont apologize to me, apologize to them
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 3

i apoligized to erika, if that's who ur talking about. i won't talk to aaron very willingly anymore. and i swear, i never knew anything until it was too late. and i know andrew was crushed. i knew he would be. but i couldn't stay with him anymore cuz he wasn't the right guy.

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 4

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

not erika... and what i found you didnt apologies to her, you said i was nuts and all that shit
aaron, yes, i want you to apologize to him
andrew, definatly! atleast talk to him at school (he says you avoid him and crap)

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 5

OH YA! and Freinds dont go trying to get into their friends emails accounts to deleat emails!

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 6

i said sorry to erika so many times.
i have too much pride to apologize to aaron, so drop it, okay?
and you really think i didn't apologize to andrew??? god you must be insane, because that is just bs, and i try to talk to him all the time, but it's really hard because i can almost not help breaking down in tears because i feel so freaking bad about what i did to him. i know he thinks i avoid him, and you know what, i don't need you to tell me how to handle my life, because it's mine, not yours.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SORRY I AM?

god, ford, ur psycho.

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 7

TELL ANDREW THAT THEN!! DAMNIT! im not phyco! i just know what your doing and how its affecting OTHER peoples lives! you dont think it, but you are pissing a hella lot oog people off! im just the only one brave enough to say anything about it!

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 8

HE ALREADY KNOWS! it's none of your business what goes on between me and andrew anyways.

and it might help if i actually knew WHO im pissing off!

god i know im affecting other people's lives, but i can't really help it can i?

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 9

look around you for once and youll figure it out
well sorry but andrew is one of my friends! he seems pretty upset so i cant just stand by and watch my friends get hurt!

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 10

oh, right? and i'm not your friend? didn't you just say so? no, you didn't.

i don't care what the hell you think anymore. each time we get into a fight, we only get worse, so how bout i "hurt" you one last time now and say we're bloody finished.

I'M SORRY!!!!!

Post 11

ok, say its over, i wanst gonna but you cant seem to take "it" anymore, get over yourself, im speaking for everyone that youve ever hurt, and they all know that i am doing this! i know andrew is fine now, after talking to him about you he seemed fine, then he went on but found out that you went with heath so soon after you broke up, i couldnt stand it! you have to know that if you break up with someone your not supposed to go on to another guy so quickly cuz you hurt alot of people along the way! take me and andrew for instance! you didnt think about us whatsoever, all you do is think about yourself! sure your sorry! just be more careful in the future! thats what im trying to get across! stop hurting ppl, apologize to those you did hurt, then be careful! nothing else to say... so whatever bye

Key: Complain about this post