This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Dangers of Iorns

Post 41

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Haha I must be Iorn incompetant!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Dangers of Iorns

Post 42

Elwyn_Centauri, geAt (O+ THS)

hehe, I burnt my right forearm on a lamp once; it was one of those smiley - eureka bright dangerous bulbs.

Dangers of Iorns

Post 43

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

AH! I hate that...
I gotta 3rd degree burn on my leg from my uncles Harley... owch.. NEAT scar though!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Dangers of Iorns

Post 44

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

I burned my big toe once. nothing came from it....

Dangers of Iorns

Post 45

OH! sunburns are the worst.. thought they only last for a few hours for me... they hurt reallly bad!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Dangers of Iorns

Post 46

lil_fred333

I had never gotten a sunburn before (well... not a REAL one) but then I volenteered for 9 hours out in the baking sun, giving out MREs and Ice to people after the hurricane. My chest looked radio active and then once I started peeling I looked like I was dying and my flesh was rotting. I've actually aquired a few nasty, cancerous looking moles from that experience. Ahhhh... skin cancer, here I come.

Dangers of Iorns

Post 47

ahhh! I have a few of those... stupid desert...
Peeling is wierd eh?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Dangers of Iorns

Post 48

Yeah, it looks strange.

Dangers of Iorns

Post 49

oh! but it feels so cool when you get a big piece and just yank it off... heh this is gross..
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

my foot tingles!

Post 50

I see the topic title has been changing

my foot tingles!

Post 51

hehe like fred and I can stay on the same topic for 2 minutes..:P
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post