This is the Message Centre for Susanne - if it ain't broke, break it!

Hello

Post 41

Dark-moon

smiley - cool
My sister is going to university in Feburary!
Whow you must be pretty excited knowing that your going to get into a university and move away from home. I'm sure you'll have a excellent time.
smiley - biggrin

Hello

Post 42

Dark-moon

Merry Christmassmiley - biggrin

Hello

Post 43

Susanne - if it ain't broke, break it!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

I just wish that I could get away from the weather. Oh, why are holidays in Florida so expensive? smiley - laugh

smiley - bigeyes So what did you get for Christmas?

And I *am* excited about moving out smiley - wow! I'm always asking my Mum: "Can I have the coffee machine? And surely you won't need the hairdryer, so can I take it with me?" and these things smiley - laugh

Hello

Post 44

Dark-moon

Thankssmiley - biggrin
I got £50, some socks lol, some fake tatoos and some letters with envolopes so I can send poeple letters.
Sorry I have been away for AGES but anyway...

hehesmiley - biggrin

Hello

Post 45

smiley - biggrin Nice to hear from you again Dark-moon! Have you been busy?

Hello

Post 46

Dark-moon

Oh yes terribly busy. Some much has happened in such little time. i did my Janurary tests and passed every single subject. i am very proud.

My R.E teacher has decided my voice is 'immence'when I read and has decided I should read out as much as possible without her having a 'favorite' in class. Hehe.

I have had a huge fight with my friend and am very annoyed. She sprayed water at me so I sprayed some back in a friendly way. She doesn't notice so one of my friends tells her and then she goes and kicks my shinns but she had just gone and done that to me.
Ahh well I shall forgive her I suppose its a silly old thing to stay mad about.smiley - smiley

Hello

Post 47

smiley - applause Congrats on passing the tests!

smiley - wow Yay! Gotta write in my journal now, some good news! smiley - run

Hello

Post 48

Dark-moon

Thank yousmiley - biggrin

Hello

Post 49

Ooh smiley - bigeyes I read in your journal that there's someone you fancy..smiley - smiley Hmm, I'm very much looking forward to meeting new people, I hope there will be some nice male students smiley - drool I always fall for boys who make me laugh. Looks aren't that important, but if he is funny...smiley - blush

Hello

Post 50

Dark-moon

Hehe...

Hello

Post 51

Dark-moon

ooooh... tomorrow my mum is going to visit my teachers to talk to them about how im doing at my high school smiley - groansmiley - rolleyes. Ahh well most of the teachers like me.. except for the evil science one

smiley - devil-science teacher

smiley - rofl... ok i'm rather smiley - weird today just to let you know.

Hello

Post 52

smiley - smiley Evil science teacher? I can relate to that...smiley - laugh I once had an awful physics teacher smiley - groan Don't want to remember that smiley - laugh

I'm a bit nervous, on friday I'm going to my new home town to sign in to university, and to look for an appartment I'm also a bit worried, because i don't know about renting-contracts and this stuff, and I hope it's not going to be too expensive. I'm not sure how much financial help I'll get from the state, they back you if you haven't got enough money, but I wouldn't like to rely on that smiley - flustered

In the meantime I'm getting some order into my things - who knew how much stuff you could collect over the years? smiley - yikes I have heaps of video tapes on my shelves...going to give them to my sister smiley - evilgrin

Hello

Post 53

Dark-moon

smiley - laugh... happy easter.
I know its ages since easter but oh well.
smiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - choc

Hello

Post 54

Dark-moon

smiley - laughAnyway,
I'm in school at the moment but its real boring. I am being attacked!!! Lol don't ask. I'll tell you later.

How's life??? See ya later.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Susanne - if it ain't broke, break it!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more