This is the Message Centre for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

The Hull meet-up

Post 1

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hiya lilsmiley - hug
You asked if I might know someone else who might be interested and I think Scorp might be. How do I give her the details? Is there a page or journal I can direct her to, or shall I fwd all your emails to her?smiley - ermor can we post the details here?

smiley - cheerup
Annie/GB

smiley - starsmiley - diva

The Hull meet-up

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Scorp is a sooooooper choice!! smiley - hug

We haven't got a page, as it is just a small meet to give Moonhogg a taster of what he is missing smiley - tongueincheek Plus his wife is very shy so, if she turns up, I thought it might be best to keep things low key this time.

Please pass on my emails to Scorp. If you want to stay overnight, can you please let us know. I think that detail might be best in emails smiley - ok

lil xx
smiley - magic

The Hull meet-up

Post 3

scorp

Decided to smiley - lurksmiley - hug

Scorp

The Hull meet-up

Post 4

Hello sweetheart smiley - hug

I think this is going to be FUN!! smiley - biggrin

lil xx

The Hull meet-up

Post 5

scorp

Yes! I think so too.

Oy GB! Where's my e-mails smiley - cross

The Hull meet-up

Post 6

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Bloomin' 'eck! Gimme a chance! Have you SEEN my inbox!smiley - yikes and I had to DIG!

smiley - headhurts

You should have them nowsmiley - ok

The Hull meet-up

Post 7

Such a popular lady!! smiley - ok

smiley - magic

The Hull meet-up

Post 8

scorp

I should be so luckysmiley - biggrin Have got the e-mails and have responded tut suit - alle vite

The Hull meet-up

Post 9

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

smiley - lurk

The Hull meet-up

Post 10

scorp

I'm coming to get you moonhog!smiley - evilgrin Particularly if the prof is going to be there. If the Prof is there, I'll be there - come h**l or high water! Is there a bridge somewhere that I can sleep under? I believe the toilets in Hull are a thing to behold - perhaps I can kip theresmiley - biggrin

The Hull meet-up

Post 11

There are some extremely nice public toilets in Hull, which have won awards in the past. We also have some of those superloo thingies, but you can only sleep in those for half an hour at a time, before the doors open...

alternatively get in touch with lil, I think she is collecting details of those who want accommodation - once numbers are sorted, she's passing details to me, and I am having a word with my niece, who works in the local Travel Inn... hopefully able to get us a discount on the rooms!

I'd love to see you... and the others. I wasn't able to get to the London meet, so a little one up here will be brilliant!

The Hull meet-up

Post 12

Yay!!

Plans are coming along nicely!!

smiley - biggrin

The Hull meet-up

Post 13

scorp

Right then Moonhogg! I have visited those award winning loos, where there are real flowers, hanging baskets, soap; and everything (including wonderfully friendly attendants) - they were truly worth an award!!

However, I will contact Lil for alternative sleepy places to put the old head at the end of the day.

I wouldn't miss this for the world.

smiley - hug Scorp.

The Hull meet-up

Post 14

You came to Hull to visit the loos?

Not sure what that says about the city...!?

But am looking forward to the mini-meet!

The Hull meet-up

Post 15

Hi Scorp smiley - hug

If you contact me on [email protected]

I can give you further details..

lil xx
smiley - magic

The Hull meet-up

Post 16

scorp

No no no!! I didn't come just to visit the loos - I came to visit the City; and a wonderful day I had too. Went to the Deep, had a meal in a local pub; plus a few jars in bars various; and spent a fair penny in the shops - the visit to the loo was incidental - but as SS (hubby) as a coach driver, had brought many punters to Hull over the years, he told me that the traditional visit to the local loo was a mustsmiley - biggrin

The Hull meet-up

Post 17

(I guessed there was *some* other reason to come!)

Did you know that in the book "Crap Towns" Hull came at number 1? Apparently in the follow up book we have slipped down the table and are now only the 16th or 17th most crap town...

THERE's improvement!! (We move down or up a rating depending on whether John Prescott is at home or away repsectively)

The Hull meet-up

Post 18

scorp

Your sense of humour is absolutely brilliant!! When I have stopped laughing I may even be able to respond.

The Hull meet-up

Post 19

*giggles*

Of course!!

You got lumbered with him!!!.. We only educated him in my town!! smiley - rofl

smiley - tongueout

The Hull meet-up

Post 20

And I strongly deny any rumours that a smiley - sillysmiley - scientist in a lab in Hull had anything to do with developing a certain newmoanear virus that targets politicians...smiley - whistle

Key: Complain about this post