This is the Message Centre for lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Vicki Virago has left the building....

Post 1

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

There have been some very unsettling incidents recently and VV has decided to leave Hootoo and given up her ACE Badge.

For those who wish to keep in touch, you will find her here...

http://www.wireclub.com/Journal.aspx?UserId=2039

Hopefully things will now settle down..

VV's Mum xx

Post 2

Researcher U1025853

Right when we were going to be visiting Cheshire a lot in the near future as well, there goes that plan.

Considering you guys have rows every week with various people, I hope she gets over it and comes back soon. Just avoid those same people who always wind you up, and this shouldn't have to happen again. smiley - blue

Post 3

Serephina

exactly!

smiley - hugs for T

Post 4

She won't be back.. end of discussion!

Post 5

Researcher U1025853

Fine, if its the end of discussion then I won't bother. I'll see if I can yikes my other plea shall I, as its the end of discussion.

I am fed-up at people leaving because of someone they don't even care about, don't people remember the others here they do care about? Thanks so much for putting me at the bottom of the list, right when I needed her, its great to know that she considers Cal as more important than me. In fact she considers Cal a bloke who upsets her, as more important than all her friends, thanks so much.

I did need her now, but its end of discussion, oh and tell her I am crying and that is not a lie.

Post 6

Serephina

smiley - hugs all round..

im still around if you need an ear kaz

Post 7

Mizzpinky *sighs* here we go again

I think you should at least hear both sides of the story before you start slagging off another researcher. Because of what one person has said about them.

Post 8

Serephina

we have eyes n i have seen enough to draw my own opinions

Post 9

Really?

Funny how Cal was always the first one to answer both lil's and VV's journals,

Funny how noone else on site who has taken the time to get to know him, instead of listening to stories of others, has a problem with him

Post 10

Researcher U1025853

I don't care about Cals side, it is time for Cal and VV to learn to ignore each other, I don't care who started it or who said what. All I see it people leaving in a huff and upset and then coming back and its has gone on too long.

So both come back and ignore each other, I have to do that with some people I don't like, its quite possible.

That way you can both be here, keep in touch with friends and stop having these rows.

Post 11

Whoa..calm down..

Kaz.. you have an email from VV..

Mizzp it has been a build up of things. She has gone now.

lil

Post 12

I'm not having CAl slagged off by people who don't even know him!!!!!

Post 13

Researcher U1025853

We don't need to know him to know its time for Cal and VV to agree to ignore each other from now on. That idea actually supports both people to come back so what is wrong with that exactly?

Post 14

Serephina

whos slagging off?kaz certainly didnt youre seeing things love!

Post 15

My point is you are under the impression that Cal is the type of person who goes around upsetting on purpose and he is not!!!!

Post 16

Researcher U1025853

Its time to step back fom who said what and trying to work out whos more wrong.

There are ways forward which involve one or both staying off h2g2.

I am trying to see if its possible for there to be another way, where both can be on h2g2, with a simple agreement to ignore each other.

Details are now unimportant, moving forward is the way to go now.

Post 17

For the record!!

Kaz you are wrong.. this has nothing to do with Cal.. it is a number of things.

Cal was and hopefully still is, a friend of mine!

Leave him out of this please.

Post 18

You should have thought about that before you started posting things that you have no idea wether or not are true.

Post 19

Outrider

Good luck VV!

Those that consider you a friend will wish you luck and understand that you have plenty to deal with right now.

If leaving helps to knock one item off that list then I for one support you. But I also hope that you'll be back. Your wit (and views) will be missed.

Not for VV:
As for slagging off other researchers, DON'T! It's not what Hootoo is about. Forming an opinion is one thing, but unless you have the full picture you have to remember that your view may be biased. It may also influence the views of others.

The rules are simple if you don't like someone. Don't reply to them!They'll go looking elsewhere for their wind-ups. Acknowledging them only fuels confrontation. Please do not forget that Hootoo is 'open'. People of any age can view what is written. And it is just possible that they may know the person who you are talking about in RealLife. Imagine the potential consequences of a misinterpreted comment. You wouldn't like it happening to you.

When I joined Lil and VV were amongst my first friends here. Ironic that we live within minutes of each other. We managed to meet up in RL too. Whilst they remain friends to this day, this serves as a reminder to me that what happens on hootoo can easily spill into RL. So please, be careful!

smiley - rose for VV

for Lil

for 'G'

fo Mr Lil

Post 20

Researcher U1025853

Well I heard otherwise.

I am so sorry for trying to do something which would have enabled 2 people to return to h2g2.

I'll make sure never to try to help again.

Oh and I never said there was a problem between lil and Cal, I don't believe they are two who have recently both left are they? No its VV and Cal, but forget it and forget my attempts to broker peace.

Key: Complain about this post