This is the Message Centre for MrSwordStick

First Go

Post 1

MrSwordStick

As I was never one for keeping a diary, random thoughts and observations will fill this space but there is nothing random about the first one as it dominates my present demeanour: I have toothache. smiley - wah

It's a tooth on the right side of my mouth that has been threatening this for quite a while. The numbing agony is finally here, though, and action must be taken.
I took some nurofen last night and throughout today (Wednesday) and it worked. But the sensation is returning now.
I'll need to do something about it though and that'll mean registering with a dentist. I'm not afraid of them, just too lazy to do so. I'm also put off by the bill something like this will cost as it will almost certainly be coming out. Pain in the pocket or pain in the mouth? Whichever, it's a pain in the erchie....smiley - erm

Bought the White Stripes' Elephant the other day as well. I knew all about the pulsating Seven Nation Army (who doesn't?) but I was taken aback by how bluesy and chilled-out some of the tunes are.
In The Cold, Cold Night is incredibly evocative and bizarrely benefits from having the less-than perfect Meg White singing, she seems to lend it an air of intimacy.
Well, It's True That We Love One Another, last on the album, is very flowerpower/late 70s and reminds of a tune by The Mamas and The Papas which I can't remember the name of. Great value at £8.99.smiley - smiley

Weird stuff I've noticed in Glasgow No 1 in an undecided series length:
One boy from a group of several nine-or-ten-year-olds apparently moonwalking down the street. On closer inspection, he'd trod on dog dirt a little back and was trying to clean his shiny white trainers. smiley - tongueout

"You had me at hello"MSS smiley - kiss

First Go

Post 2

Mister Matty

Oh, man. That's all those vodkas and lemonades you know, old chap.

I have a chipped tooth (I'm still not sure what I chipped it on, I just suddenly found this little bit of tooth in my mouth) on my righthand side and it hurts sometimes if I bite down on it . I should get it looked at but I hate dentists.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for MrSwordStick

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more