A Conversation for Doctor Who and the Flame of Terric Boew

Do I have to read this now, then?

Post 1

J

...'cos I don't know Doctor Who.

Glad to see you're still writing though, Verc.

smiley - blacksheep

Post 2

Terran

Well, I wont force you or anything. This gun pointed at your back is merely a courtesy I afford all my most enthusiastic readers smiley - winkeye

Anyway, tell me if you think its any good smiley - ok

Post 3

J

As I say, I don't know the Doctor, but it seems written well. smiley - smiley

Have I ever mentioned that I really like the names you come up with? Felguard, was it? smiley - cool

Not to mention Mr Croft smiley - winkeye

smiley - blacksheep

Post 4

Wilson Brown-Bear

Hello, sorry to intrude but I just thought you should know that I really rather liked it. Of course me being a bear with very little brain maybe I am not best suited to judge, but I have said it now and it can't be unwritten though you would proberly like me to do so if I could.

WbB smiley - sadface

Post 5

Terran

Well I've tried to make it as much "an introduction to Doctor Who" as possible.

Its not as crazy as my last story, but I think my stories benfit from having a focus rather than a general random mess... feel free to disagree with me though smiley - biggrin

I actually got the name Felguard from thin air. Must have been something at the back of my subconcious. When I typed it in to google it came up with something to do with War Hammer. Having never played War Hammer in my life (not that its a thing I wouldn't do, just have never got round to it) I have no idea how I got that name.

I don't question my brain I just accept it smiley - winkeye

Post 6

Terran

Hello Wilson Brown-Bear, I'm glad you liked it smiley - ok And I've never questioned the logic of a bear before, so I'm not going to stop now smiley - biggrin

Post 7

Terran

Or should I say start now? smiley - blush Anyway, thanks for reading it smiley - ok

Post 8

J

Wilson, you probably make a much better judge than I do.

Verc, have you ever thought you're not the one who's making the decisions? smiley - whistle

*dangles his wristwatch in front of Verc and chants "a character named Jodan... a character named Jodan"

smiley - blacksheep

Post 9

Wilson Brown-Bear

Hello Verc, thank you for replying and not ignoring me as so many people do, I don't know why. Maybe it is because I am boring, am I boring you when I tell you I quite enjoyed your writing, I hope not. I thought it was quite a nice thing to say, If I am boring you I can go away, I don't mind. I am used to going away, it makes me feel sad but then what doesn't? Some people say I depress them, I don't know why, some people say, 'Wilson go away you bore me' Such is life.

What do you say?

WbB smiley - sadface

Post 10

Terran

You're certainly not boring me. smiley - biggrin

I wouldn't take it personally if people don't always respond.

I mean if I kept an account of the number of time people haven't replied to me... um...erm... maybe I am boring... smiley - yikes what do you think Jodan? smiley - smiley

Verc

Post 11

J

Yup, Verc, you're definitely boring *rolls eyes*

On the other hand, people always respond to me, but it's usually because I've offended them smiley - erm

smiley - blacksheep

Post 12

Wilson Brown-Bear

*Picks up Jodan's eyes and hands them back*

I found those on the floor, you should be more careful or you will lose them. Grr...

WbW smiley - sadface

Post 13

[...]

You could have least told us what TARDIS stood for....

I don't blame you though, Verc. Should have been piked up by Doctor Sloppy Editing. smiley - biggrin

Post 14

Terran

So did you like it? smiley - smiley

And for those who don't know, and probably still don't want to know (but I'm going to tell you anyway), TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space. So now you know smiley - tongueout

You all knew that anyway though didn't you? smiley - winkeye

Post 15

[...]

I could get as far as 'Time', but that's it!

Post 16

Terran

So what did you make of it? smiley - erm

Post 17

[...]

It's well written?

Post 18

Terran

Are you asking me a question, or are you telling me its well written? smiley - erm

If you don't like it, tell me. smiley - biggrin

I won't shoot you...much smiley - winkeye

Post 19

[...]

I don't not like it...

It's very Doctor Who from what I know of it and not too Doctor Who that you'll scare Jodan away!

I just don't know the plot yet to make an opinion.

Post 20

Terran

Does that mean you'll tune in next week to find out more? smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Doctor Who and the Flame of Terric Boew

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more