This is the Message Centre for Waxer

Rock and Roll

Post 1

Waxer

3rd lesson in Rock and roll dance class yesterday, can't believe I am going to dance classes(again!) but its great fun to be able to get on a dance floor and not have to do that apologetic stepping shuffle in a kind of Sting in a Police video in 1978 kind of dance. Now we are putting a few moves together its starting to feel pretty good, all we need now is for the whole rock and roll dance scene to get a bit further down than bournemouth or somewhwere although not entirely sure if the people at those things might take it a bit seriously can't see me in lime green teddy boy jacket and blue suede shoes (then again...)

Rock and Roll

Post 2

$u$

Just leave Sting outta this, okay!?!

Funnily enough, been thinking of some dance lessons myself, in... erm... Salsa/Latin American type stuff. (Must stop watching THAT video!)

Rock and Roll

Post 3

Waxer

The class that follows us is Salsa and most of the R&R class do that too but I figured I would end up getting confused if I tried to do both !,Hey we're heading for a forum explosion !

Rock and Roll

Post 4

$u$

Well, you've created enough of your own tonight!!

Seriously disappointed that no-one's answered my Music Trivia on such an 'easy' question.

Ho hum.

Rock and Roll

Post 5

Jenny and Fred the cheese

I personaly do medern, that's not the stuff where you pretend to be trees or pop idols, well not very much anyway.

Rock and Roll

Post 6

Waxer

One where you pretend to be pop idols sounds like fun!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Waxer

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more