This is the Message Centre for Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Mumble-grumble

Post 1

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Would be nice if my professors bothered to notify the bookstore of ALL the books they are selling back.

Before I try to sell them back.

smiley - cross

I'm saving a few for next week, hoping they will go up in value...

Mumble-grumble

Post 2

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

E-Bay? smiley - erm

Mumble-grumble

Post 3

Yeah, my last resort. I'll see how much they go up in value by next week, try to sell it to someone on campus, then try amazon/barnes and noble/various other textbook buyers, then I'll go and do E-bay. I want to get money back for these things.

Mumble-grumble

Post 4

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Last Resort: Papier machet models of festive mirth. smiley - artist

And a collecting cup. smiley - 2cents

Mumble-grumble

Post 5

smiley - laugh

I have a feeling they'll be snatched up if I put up advertisements. Something like "For sale - 1 huuuuuge textbook for English 420. Like new; a little highlighting and underlining - only the important bits. The bookstore will demand $84; I will sell it to you for $50."

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more