This is the Message Centre for Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Post 1

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

YAHOO!!!!! This weekend has been the best I've had in a loooooong time! I'm so incredibly happy. The Echo now has its own webpage, I wrote some kick butt poetry, and it's sunny outside! I was practically going out of my skull last night with all the happiness. This week is gonna be a good week... I can feel it. (haHA, Chris and Alison!) smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Post 2

J'au-æmne

Hi Amy...
good to see someone else having a good weekendsmiley - smiley
I stopped by to say how much I liked your website... very cool.
Joanna

Post 3

Thanks for the word about my website.

I'm having an wonderfully incredible day. smiley - smiley I think I must be going insane because this doesn't happen much anymore. Ok. I'm blabbling on... I'll stop now.

~Amy †

Post 4

J'au-æmne

I'm inclined to be of the opinion that having a wonderful incredible day shouldn't leave you suspecting insanity... enjoy it lots, as I'm sure you are doing... having said that I ask myself exactly the same question when I have a good daysmiley - smiley

Joanna

Post 5

Roasted Amoeba

I'm just looking forward to the the time when I have a good day... smiley - winkeye

*insane cackling*

*more insane cackling*

Um. Er.... what did I just say?

Post 6

I assume you're saying that you've been having not-so-good days. smiley - winkeye

I don't normally, either. But when I get them, I take 'em and squeeze all the good-day juice out of them. I save some for later most of the time. Doesn't get all yucky or anything.....

Post 7

Skie

hey! what'd ya mean "haHA Chris and Alison"? hmmm? are you suggesting we were trying to keep you from having good days? smiley - winkeye well, i can't speak for him, but i know *i* enjoy good days as much as the nest person.

just

thought

i'd

put

in

my

two

and

a

half

cents.

o

k

bye

now.

smiley - smiley

Post 8

Roasted Amoeba

Yes, Amy, I was trying to say something like that... That idea of yours for what to do with good days sounds excellent... I'll have to try it... smiley - smiley

Skie, do you realise how irritating it is to have to scroll down several lines just to read about 5 words...? smiley - winkeye

Post 9

J'au-æmne

Its not as bad as so much blank space thoughsmiley - smiley

Post 10

Roasted Amoeba

Well, yes... smiley - smiley

I don't know why I just thought of it, but I did, so I'll say it: The most amusing book review I've ever read was short and to the point: "This book fills a much-needed gap..."

smiley - smiley

Post 11

J'au-æmne

LOLsmiley - smiley

Post 12

no, no, no slur on you or chris... just the quote, you know....

"It's gonna be a good day, I can feel it!" I was making fun of that... smiley - smiley I know you enjoy good days, I know he enjoys good days, we all enjoy good days. I'm having a pretty good day. Except for when that old creative dance routine to MiB with Joy, me, Elle, and Lindsey came on in Gym... that was rather embarressing. smiley - winkeye

And yes, it's rather annoying to scroll down for a while to read a few words, my friend. smiley - smiley but that's okay.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more